#49erGang
Daps
names some please nyggas keep saying this
but mention no lines

"i'll beat this nikka like the soda machinewhen my dollas stuck" :beli:

"dots aint seen nobody with this many bucks since donald trump" :beli:

"You gotta call 9 eleven, my nikkaz plane bomb on them" :beli:

"i always look in a bulls eye when Im targetin" :comeon:

For every rapper i intimitade, i eliminate, u got no bars, u just imitate and manipulate, u aint a criminal, u incriminate" :beli:

Damn near Roc whole 3rd round was "light" with the exception of the line when he said "if i feel like yall rob me, then ima rob him" "how u bet 2 racks, but sleepin on another nikkas couch" (but somebody already said that about Surf)

I fux with Roc, but u cant say he was spazzin all 3 rounds. nikkaz was gassin alot of his bars. Roc has the ability to sell alot of his bars with agression and his sets ups make some of em sound crazy. I'll give Roc his credit on that and Roc is good for at least 6 good haymakers too

@Diyhai :mjpls:

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
And for the record I chose a winner before I knew anything about jc recycling bars, but it don't change my vote cause the round he supposedly recycled I gave him the L that round anyway which was rd 2

I never said that Rex lost to ill solely cause he recycled a rd, I found it hilarious he did but my main reason I always said ill beat Rex was because ill was battling Rex the whole round and Rex battles ill for like 1 minute of his round and the rest of his round could have been spit to anyone. But that was 1 rd vs 3 rds here jc lost the 2nd so whether he recycled or not is a non issue

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'd like to see Tay roc vs swave in the future.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

"You gotta call 9 eleven, my nikkaz plane bomb on them" "beli"

For every rapper i intimitade, i eliminate, u got no bars, u just imitate and manipulate, u aint a criminal, u incriminate" :beli:

Damn near Roc whole 3rd round was "light" with the exception of the line when he said "if i feel like yall rob me, then ima rob him" "how u bet 2 racks, but sleepin on another nikkas couch" (but somebody already said that about Surf)

I fux with Roc, but u cant say he was spazzin all 3 rounds. nikkaz was gassin alot of his bars. Roc has the ability to sell alot of his bars with agression and his sets ups make some of em sound crazy. I'll give Roc his credit on that and Roc is good for at least 6 good haymakers too
Yeah Rocs third was trash.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And for the record I chose a winner before I knew anything about jc recycling bars, but it don't change my vote cause the round he supposedly recycled I gave him the L that round anyway which was rd 2

I never said that Rex lost to ill solely cause he recycled a rd, I found it hilarious he did but my main reason I always said ill beat Rex was because ill was battling Rex the whole round and Rex battles ill for like 1 minute of his round and the rest of his round could have been spit to anyone. But that was 1 rd vs 3 rds here jc lost the 2nd so whether he recycled or not is a non issue
Wasn't really referring to you, a lot of people edged ill because Rex recycled. And I'm hearing he recycled more than the 2nd :ohhh:

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Battle rap is more than just bars and schemes. It's an art, you could have the craziest lines but if your delivery, timing, and energy isn't there then they're not gonna hit.

Real talk but the main ingredient is still bars

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

"You gotta call 9 eleven, my nikkaz plane bomb on them" "beli"

Surprisingly, I thought that was pretty dope. :patrice:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

bu,bu,but its bars over everything :troll: and ill had the better bars so how does that work? :patrice:

Roc had the better all around showing. It is what it is. You guys just gotta deal with it.

We can't keep changing the rules on the fly to favor battlers we like.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know everyone's gonna say b magic won when that drops right :lolbron:
Only way Will can beat Magic is if he comes with some wild unorthodox schemes we've never heard before.

Will and Adhi Boom are in that same category. They can beat anyone with the right scheme, plus they got crazy animation and energy.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas just like what they like. People get used to everyone spittin the same way so when someone doesn't have the same type style they get hate. I'm sure nikkas will be sayin ill will dont got bars like that when that shyt drops.
Ill Will got bars, breh
whoadahell.png
Dude fukked up and let that Tay Roc battle be debatable and now cats are overlooking how talented he is. I doubt he took B Magic lightly this battle. He's not gonna bother trying to go bar for bar with Magic, but he actually has performance and real haymakers, plus he's witty as fukk. Add an unorthodox delivery and I can easily see him stealing the room and being much more well rounded on cam.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just listened to JC's first ONLY.

He only had two hot lines, the spatula line and paramount clips line.

Everything else was that wack ass "we shooting back, shooting backs" type of bar he always uses.