Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
This nikka started the blood movement on the east coast right? he be alright

He did start a specific set, which got taken over in prison by another dude, who forced him to renounce his claim as founder of the set. And he is the only remaining living proof that the set had another founder.....:mjpls: Might be time to cut the "blood" line to establish a new order :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
What makes you is what breaks you. Same thing with GS9. People listened to them because they were authentic street cats with clout (at least in GS9's case). But to maintain that rep publicly gotta bust that gun. This is what happens when you have no talent and rely on violence and fame in order to make a living. :francis: If you wanna be street be street. If you wanna be a celeb be a celeb, but unless you are rolling with the alphabet boys your situation will always result in you dead and/or in jail :francis:
I knew Tax would go down in flames soon. Every question he ever answered was always on some "I would have pulled my strap and killed them, if I was down I would get some packages and get some weight, if someone kills my mothers i dont snitch i get the goons" and I would always listen with the :what: you are either lying to sound cool or really about that action like a fool. It looks like he was the latter which is a shame he had a lane to run with

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
FED conviction rate is so high cause they manipulate ppl into taking deals or risk getting railroaded excessively. see: bobby schmurda co-Ds
The case sounds suspect to me and they only bought it because a witness miraculously came forward 6 months after the shooting
aka they bust someone who was there for an unrelated charge and the person snitching on this case for a deal :sas1:
They had DNA evidence and tracked the gun but took over 6 months to formulate the indictment, mmmmmhmmmm :sas2:
even if Tax ain't guilty he's probably fukked and going be manipulated into taking some kind of deal thus increasing the FED conviction rate nikkas always bragging about :mjpls:

Let me clarify something for you brother. Taking a deal wouldn't increase the FEDS conviction rate. Only taking a case to trial and losing would. Now, I do agree that the FEDS reputation plays into whether or not defendants take deals instead of taking their chances at trial.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I knew Tax would go down in flames soon. Every question he ever answered was always on some "I would have pulled my strap and killed them, if I was down I would get some packages and get some weight, if someone kills my mothers i dont snitch i get the goons" and I would always listen with the :what: you are either lying to sound cool or really about that action like a fool. It looks like he was the latter which is a shame he had a lane to run with

Somebody on here had a great quote, something along the lines of "Poor people fight, rich people forgive". You do what you gotta do to get the money, but once you get to the money, gotta drop the bullsh*t. Like Keef, he made his money, moved to LA, and said f*ck the hood. But again, the adrenaline rush of beef is something money can't replace, some dudes are just jailbirds :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Somebody on here had a great quote, something along the lines of "Poor people fight, rich people forgive". You do what you gotta do to get the money, but once you get to the money, gotta drop the bullsh*t. Like Keef, he made his money, moved to LA, and said f*ck the hood. But again, the adrenaline rush of beef is something money can't replace, some dudes are just jailbirds :yeshrug:
Not so fast breh :mjgrin:
Chief Keef Arrested for Beating Up and Robbing His Ex-Music Producer

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If they knew tax was the shooter he would be charged with murder now.

I think that murder case is not a slam dunk, unless there is evidence that the State has we don't know about yet. That gun case is a slam dunk. I think the FEDS will leave the murder case to the State.

Now I do think that the State will end up charging Tax with murder or something similar, but only after Tax pleas to the gun case. Tax taking a plea or losing a trial on the gun case will help the States murder case. I don't work for Breh and Breh Associates, just me predicting how the dominoes might fall

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I think that murder case is not a slam dunk, unless there is evidence that the State has we don't know about yet. That gun case is a slam dunk. I think the FEDS will leave the murder case to the State.

Now I do think that the State will end up charging Tax with murder or something similar, but only after Tax pleas to the gun case. Tax taking a plea or losing a trial on the gun case will help the States murder case. I don't work for Breh and Breh Associates, just me predicting how the dominoes might fall

Ol' boy better learn from GS9 and take that please, at least he could have a chance of getting out in 20. He goes to court they are going to bury him in a secret bunker underneath Riker's Island :wow: I think at some point he's gonna snitch, that's just me personally. He is basically looking at getting a life sentence because of his man. :wow: That street code is a b*tch :mjgrin:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I dont get you guys. His podcast was based on him being a tough guy who will bang on anybody but when shyt pop off you forget why you liked him as if he was out of character. dumb nikkaz
exactly

he has stayed true to his word lol.....

dude had his own lane though,Charlemagne set him up nicely

hope he gets some deal or something