Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You see I'm not describing "self defense" at all, you are limiting your scope of what the law will allow as justification. Crime of passion has been successfully used, in infidelity in marriage i.e. finding your spouse in bed with someone and you shoot them, is a crime of passion if there is no planning. If Troy's lawyer show he was reacting to the scuffle and seeing his friend and himself being shot. He can successfully argue that he may convince a Jury or Jury members.

You gonna have a lawyer go "Crime of passion" between two motherfuhkers who constantly went at each other on social media for over a year or two. Two mufukkas who made threats against each other? Lmaooooo

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Troy mans got killed over nothing...

it wasn't gang related,drug related, street related,etc..literally nothing..this taxstone dude a clown str8 up
not for nothing, Banga was a "goon" for troy.

play stupid games get stupid prizes. that goes for tax as well. they all lost- banga, troy, tax. losers in a game nobody ever wins.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not done listening to all his shows but I just finished the big body bes episode

Holy shyt :deadmanny:

Episode one of the best in the shows history.

Bes is fukking hilarious :pachaha:

When he said tax gets std checks and doesn't wait for the results and just pushes the test on the floor and yells "those tests can't tell me who I am" :pachaha:
Top 5 podcast I've ever heard

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk u talking bout?

wtf does being a law abiding citizen have to do with knowing the price for something.
We would like to help you out there boss but we don't have the information you are searching for. Like it's been said, this is a hip hop board, we are just rap fans and hobbyists taking about music. If you are looking for street prices on illegal firearms im sure there are people in the streets with a lot more information to help with your enquiry

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Well the CACS are gonna say..."Your a previously convicted felon....you still pose a threat to society...blah...blah... You were given/put in an ideal situation to thrive and succeed (most would kill for)....and u still chose the street route. You couldnt leave the fukkery alone? You caught enough breaks....now your ass belongs to the state." :smugbiden:

Do you think a black judge/jury would say something different man?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm still not done listening to all his shows but I just finished the big body bes episode

Holy shyt :deadmanny:

Episode one of the best in the shows history.

Bes is fukking hilarious :pachaha:

When he said tax gets std checks and doesn't wait for the results and just pushes the test on the floor and yells "those tests can't tell me who I am" :pachaha:
Listen to his Joe Budden episode :dead:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Do you think a black judge/jury would say something different man?
:mjpls:.....nd yea the brothas MIGHT show that man some leniency depending on the circumstances nd his position in life prior to the incident (we are still waitin for ALL of the facts to come out). U can be rest assured cacs will show him "no quarter"....regardless of the situation