Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I still can't believe Tax lost all this shyt over some lame rap shyt that HE started. Nicca you was having meetings wit Jay-Z :damn:

was in the streets

he bullied a nikka and ended up getting shot in the face :why:

gains success as a podcast personality, leaves the streets

bullies a rapper and is gonna spend double digits behind bars :snoop:

he thought just being out of the streets was good enough, no nikka

if you wanna turn ya life around you gotta give up ALL them bad habits

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Troy mans got killed over nothing...

it wasn't gang related,drug related, street related,etc..literally nothing..this taxstone dude a clown str8 up
Not saying he deserved it, but he was the one who pulled fakkit ass Makonnen off stage and hit him.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Troy's story is a great story for a Jury Trial. If I were Troy I would not take a deal, I would make the prosecution make my case. A sympathetic emotional friend, who lost his mind for a moment. He didn't bring the gun, he was gun"less". I think it's a great case to bring to the Jury, because the "FEDS" are making his case for him. Troy may not serve anytime at all.
I don't think you understand how serious this is brother

kenstar41

Banned
Daps
In doing so he risked the lives of EVERYONE else who was in the vicinity of him shooting that gun, people who didnt have shyt to do with his silly beef

Any competent lawyer would tear that stuff you sayin apart

Yep. It's not like he was bussin back to save his life. He came walking in, looked, took aim and fired. It's not like he was under fire at that moment. Why didn't he leave? Why didn't he go get help? etc, etc. PLUS he's an idiot "goon". He's doing time and thank god for it. fukk these guys that have options and decide to take the stupidest ones in life.

kenstar41

Banned
Daps
No, they wouldn't, he discharged a weapon in public endangering lives, again, you can present the case, but as I said the Defense case has gotten stronger because of the Tax angle. He's not being charged with murder or attempted murder. This shyt is about the Jury and what they are willing to accept, if he chooses to go to trial.

Bobby's boys got basketball number for doing the same thing on the street though. No bodies, nothing. Firing recklessly into crowds of innocent people. And unlike them, I don't feel sorry for either of these a$$holes because they both for sure had better options. smh.