Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no parole in the federal system... you're doing 85% of the sentence guaranteed. possibly supervised release on top of that but thats usually for people who have other co-defendants or people involved with organized crime and need to be supervised when they get out so they;re not hopping back into the mix again
Them insta likes a muthafucca :whew:

This nicca a goofy for fuccin up his life over the internet smh

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Troy's story is a great story for a Jury Trial. If I were Troy I would not take a deal, I would make the prosecution make my case. A sympathetic emotional friend, who lost his mind for a moment. He didn't bring the gun, he was gun"less". I think it's a great case to bring to the Jury, because the "FEDS" are making his case for him. Troy may not serve anytime at all.
Troy had guns in his car. He's going to prison too.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
best thing that could happen to his career, especially if he beats the case :wow:..

the worst thing is that he goes into jail with the wolves, and we order "free the breh" t-shirts and pretend Tax is some kind of great artist/revolutionary behind bars. Even that aint so bad :wow:
He gotta get that TI plea deal. Nah mean?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I swear you guys are not reading anything. If he wins a Jury trail, he will not do any time, is this concept foreign to you dudes. So winning a trail is guaranteed jail time. LMAO.
Please tell me how you can convince a jury, who will see video evidence of Troy walking through a door, pointing and shooting a gun in the vicinity of other innocent victims, to not charge him with AT LEAST reckless endangerment?

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I swear you guys are not reading anything. If he wins a Jury trail, he will not do any time, is this concept foreign to you dudes. So winning a trail is guaranteed jail time. LMAO.

He is not winning no trial.. and your reasoning is, his case is strong based on so called self defense. It aint happening

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Please tell me how you can convince a jury who will see video evidence of Troy walking through a door, pointing and shooting a gun in the vicinity of other innocent victims, to not charge him with AT LEAST reckless endangerment?
Dude Jury nullification happens all the time, despite the evidence. Depended upon NY Law as far as Jury trials go is it a unanimous or majority for conviction. You don't have to win all the jurors just some and they do come in with biases.

Oh an to answer your question about video

See Rodney King, a lawyers case is only strong as the jury that believes in it, If his lawyer manages to get 2 or 3 sympathetic jurors, he may get a mistrial or a hung jury.

The problem with most defendants, the prosecution over charges and stack all those prison numbers to overwhelm you.