Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, he done for son!

Oh well, we pay for the actions we take in life. Dude could have just cooled out and did his podcast because he was winning with that shyt but shyt went left. I wish dude the best.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Troy's story is a great story for a Jury Trial. If I were Troy I would not take a deal, I would make the prosecution make my case. A sympathetic emotional friend, who lost his mind for a moment. He didn't bring the gun, he was gun"less". I think it's a great case to bring to the Jury, because the "FEDS" are making his case for him. Troy may not serve anytime at all.
Troy is definitely serving time at the least for reckless shooting, if not attempted murder. Video shows him clearly coming through the door, pointing, and shooting.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all acting like he's going to take a deal, all I'm saying he has a stronger case now. You talking about great lawyers and what they would do to discredit, I'm talking about Jurors and what they think.

Troy has a strong case against a Jury.

that footage of him AFTER the scuffle is going to have him sitting down, no matter what happens in court

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
FED conviction rate is so high cause they manipulate ppl into taking deals or risk getting railroaded excessively. see: bobby schmurda co-Ds
The case sounds suspect to me and they only bought it because a witness miraculously came forward 6 months after the shooting
aka they bust someone who was there for an unrelated charge and the person snitching on this case for a deal :sas1:
They had DNA evidence and tracked the gun but took over 6 months to formulate the indictment, mmmmmhmmmm :sas2:
even if Tax ain't guilty he's probably fukked and going be manipulated into taking some kind of deal thus increasing the FED conviction rate nikkas always bragging about :mjpls:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn, he done for son!

Oh well, we pay for the actions we take in life. Dude could have just cooled out and did his podcast because he was winning with that shyt but shyt went left. I wish dude the best.
Shoulda followed chars advice and stop hangin out wit nikkas after 7pm :mjlol:

This what happens when you try to play both sides of the fence tho :francis:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
How is it i'm from the UK and i know the feds don't pick up a case that ain't a layup but these other niccas don't? :gucci:

It's more a case of wondering how much he's gonna get rather than if.

Do you think some type of probation can be involved in the sentence? Like 2 years + 5 years probation for the gun charges? (I'm just throwing numbers out there)

There's no parole in the federal system... you're doing 85% of the sentence guaranteed. possibly supervised release on top of that but thats usually for people who have other co-defendants or people involved with organized crime and need to be supervised when they get out so they;re not hopping back into the mix again