Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
best thing that could happen to his career, especially if he beats the case :wow:..

the worst thing is that he goes into jail with the wolves, and we order "free the breh" t-shirts and pretend Tax is some kind of great artist/revolutionary behind bars. Even that aint so bad :wow:

Aint no beating cases.. cop or rot for 20 is his choices

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Troy's story is a great story for a Jury Trial. If I were Troy I would not take a deal, I would make the prosecution make my case. A sympathetic emotional friend, who lost his mind for a moment. He didn't bring the gun, he was gun"less". I think it's a great case to bring to the Jury, because the "FEDS" are making his case for him. Troy may not serve anytime at all.

Dude, he shot a gun off..

I know yall want Troy to win, but he gonna do time.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Would either of y'all feel confident taking a kel-Tec round to the chest? You don't buy expensive guns to put in work with. Hell a hi point will do it

my dude i would never use a hi point to put in work, unless i had already let off hundred's of rounds with that gun.

reliability is the most important thing imo.

fukk around and become the victim in a situation when your gun miss feeds.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
my dude i would never use a hi point to put in work, unless i had already let off hundred's of rounds with that gun.

reliability is the most important thing imo.

fukk around and become the victim in a situation when your gun miss feeds.

I agree with what you're saying but you should ask around cause hi points have a reputation for being reliable. Ugly but reliable.

I'm sure I had one years ago and while I wouldn't carry one today if I didn't have to I wouldn't turn one down if I got it for a steal just to have another pistol.

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
how much clean glocks and aks going for in nyc now aways?
Idk I'm taking about New Orleans. NY nikkas probably using cheap stuff if this man using a kel-tec

A n.o dude with his money would've had a fully auto Bushmaster ar15 but the law in NY is strict so...

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Dude, he shot a gun off..

I know yall want Troy to win, but he gonna do time.
Please explain too me HOW he would do time, if my premise is if he win a JURY trial? how the fukk does that work. If he wins a jury trial, he does no time period. What I'm saying is his defense has gotten much stronger and has a lot of leverage based on the new evidence. Yes the video of him firing the weapon is incriminating, but they come with extenuating circumstances e.g. Just witnessing his friend killed, he could be in the throws of passion, not in his right mind. And this is further bolstered by the FEDS indicting Tax.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I agree with what you're saying but you should ask around cause hi points have a reputation for being reliable. Ugly but reliable.

I'm sure I had one years ago and while I wouldn't carry one today if I didn't have to I wouldn't turn one down if I got it for a steal just to have another pistol.

from my personal experience hi points are shyt.

you might get one that works great, but your friend may get the same gun that miss feeds, or fails to eject.

Idk I'm taking about New Orleans. NY nikkas probably using cheap stuff if this man using a kel-tec

A n.o dude with his money would've had a fully auto Bushmaster ar15

well in the south you can easily just go to a gun store and get that kel-tec for 250

in nyc you buy that same gun on the street you are paying 2-3 times the msrp.

dudes who traffic guns into nyc bring in cheaper shyt they can get in the stores for 250-400, and then hit nikkas over the head once it gets in state.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
play stupid games....win stupid prizes.
21njh2g.png

wat6rr.jpg

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Please explain too me HOW he would do time, if my premise is if he win a JURY trial? how the fukk does that work. If he wins a jury trial, he does no time period. What I'm saying is his defense has gotten much stronger and has a lot of leverage based on the new evidence. Yes the video of him firing the weapon is incriminating, but they come with extenuating circumstances e.g. Just witnessing his friend killed, he could be in the throws of passion, not in his right mind. And this is further bolstered by the FEDS indicting Tax.

Dawg, you cant shoot at people in NY. Are you retarded?