Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He won't get 20, but for just the gun charges, 36 months at a minimum. Because of his criminal history, and unrepentant behavior prior to his arrest, the judge isn't likely to go easy on him, or be inclined to give him a break. The federal system is based on points, his base offense is serious, and he has a serious criminal background, he'll end up in a USP or a medium level fed prison. It's not over yet, he can do 5 and come home, broke, and hurting, and get back on through whatever the new medium is, in 5 years, or a book, something like that. It's not much, but there will be a chance. He gets indicted on state charges of murder, attempted, anything like that, and he's finished. He'll get out when he's 45 years old, (if he's lucky) and be a stranger in a strange land.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Don't forget that in ny you are facing 15 for an illegal strap. But you might get anything from a year up to that.

When people say the Feds conviction rate is high, do they mean that they get you for what they want to get you for. Or is it just them convicting you for any one of the things they are trying to hit you with.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I hope he beats the case. I keep saying this is why being street ain't "cool". Let's say he did it and the jury convicts, then all for some props/ respect shyt, now yr left in jail while the dude y had problem with walks free af
thing is it wasn't even no street shyt... nikka got locked up during the highlight of his life, over some rap shyt

didn't even take it there on some sh street shyt like lets box it out... or look nikka, there's too many witnesses, i'll check you out back.... or let my mans and them carry the pistols cause i'm famous and all i gotta do is not snitch on them while they run out the back

nah this nikka wanna be talking bout shooting nikkas on national airwaves, telling the world walk around with guns, threaten to pop nikkas with the guns on video, then actually do the shyt with a couple thousand witnesses and police in attendance

that's some dumb nikka shyt

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are yall slow.. the man got indicted by the alphabet boys, and they have his DNA on the weapon..

he aint beating no damn case.. :gucci:
How is it i'm from the UK and i know the feds don't pick up a case that ain't a layup but these other niccas don't? :gucci:

It's more a case of wondering how much he's gonna get rather than if.

Do you think some type of probation can be involved in the sentence? Like 2 years + 5 years probation for the gun charges? (I'm just throwing numbers out there)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm still not done listening to all his shows but I just finished the big body bes episode

Holy shyt :deadmanny:

Episode one of the best in the shows history.

Bes is fukking hilarious :pachaha:

When he said tax gets std checks and doesn't wait for the results and just pushes the test on the floor and yells "those tests can't tell me who I am" :pachaha: