Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
best thing that could happen to his career, especially if he beats the case :wow:..

the worst thing is that he goes into jail with the wolves, and we order "free the breh" t-shirts and pretend Tax is some kind of great artist/revolutionary behind bars. Even that aint so bad :wow:
This idiot keeps typing this in every tax thread.

"Best thing..."

Breh you are clueless.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Well the CACS are gonna say..."Your a previously convicted felon....you still pose a threat to society...blah...blah... You were given/put in an ideal situation to thrive and succeed (most would kill for)....and u still chose the street route. You couldnt leave the fukkery alone? You caught enough breaks....now your ass belongs to the state." :smugbiden:

I fux wit tax....but...
vcover.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I hope he beats the case. I keep saying this is why being street ain't "cool". Let's say he did it and the jury convicts, then all for some props/ respect shyt, now yr left in jail while the dude y had problem with walks free af
Troy aint free from shyt breh and he knows it, he's gonna do numbers

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Troy's story is a great story for a Jury Trial. If I were Troy I would not take a deal, I would make the prosecution make my case. A sympathetic emotional friend, who lost his mind for a moment. He didn't bring the gun, he was gun"less". I think it's a great case to bring to the Jury, because the "FEDS" are making his case for him. Troy may not serve anytime at all.