Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
You nikkas sound like y'all want him to be convicted.

Bunch of square ass nikkas talkn about "it's no way he beats this :mjgrin:"

Corny ass nikkas
nikkas be at their computer desk like

"there's no way he'll beat this"

tensed-black-guy-crossing-fingers-closeup-portrait-young-handsome-man-wishing-praying-miracle-hoping-best-35148973.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
New York nikkas....I know shyt get "gully"(y'all still say that?) in them streets..But why even be around a gun when they giving prison Time like that!!??

shyt get that bad to were you need ya strap,nikkas need to move down south or something.

THIS

If I'm required to get a burner to protect myself, and I can't get it by legal means, then it is time to move on.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
He won't get 20, but for just the gun charges, 36 months at a minimum. Because of his criminal history, and unrepentant behavior prior to his arrest, the judge isn't likely to go easy on him, or be inclined to give him a break. The federal system is based on points, his base offense is serious, and he has a serious criminal background, he'll end up in a USP or a medium level fed prison. It's not over yet, he can do 5 and come home, broke, and hurting, and get back on through whatever the new medium is, in 5 years, or a book, something like that. It's not much, but there will be a chance. He gets indicted on state charges of murder, attempted, anything like that, and he's finished. He'll get out when he's 45 years old, (if he's lucky) and be a stranger in a strange land.

bro what do you feel about his chances now, can he get bail.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
DNA on murder weapon is enough to convict, unless of course he snitches and tells the FEDS who the real shooters are. :mjpls: Will Tax do the time or come home before it's dinner time? :lupe:

To be convicted of a crime you have to be charged with the crime. There is no proof he shot anybody or he would have been charged with it.