Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

hatealot

Banned
Daps
whats his plea gon be? like 7 ?
If all factors and charges remain the same, if he is offered a plea of 7 that leaves a whole lot of time left to be on parole and possibly high risk parole. I doubt they are going to offer him a flat 7 nor is he going to accept that plea given that he is going have to deal with parole for a very long time in which he can fukk up and be in and out on violations for many years. The boy is definitely going to be sitting up for some time if he can't get these charges thrown out.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This thread is a basically what hip hop has become. Lames capping for idiots like Tax who get what they deserve and nerds wanna free him to appease they own personal want. Then you got the late to the party sheltered Lames "ohhhh goddd his podcast is the best thing i ever hearrddd" nikka been doing podcast for ages i hate these posters sometimes man

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Did anyone notice how tough tax was with Budden and other Black folks on his show....but...He wasn't like that with Bes

With Budden....Tax was all :ufdup: :pacspit:

With Bes, Tax was :hubie: :sadcam::whoo:

why wasn't he all full of contempt and tough guy with Bes
Because it was clear he didn't like Joe.

Tax had been dissing Joe on a lot of shows. Then said the same things he was saying to Joe's face.

I'm a Budden fan. It was always clear him and tax are just way different people. And Joe likes to get under people's skin.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Because it was clear he didn't like Joe.

Tax had been dissing Joe on a lot of shows. Then said the same things he was saying to Joe's face.

I'm a Budden fan. It was always clear him and tax are just way different people. And Joe likes to get under people's skin.
I don't respect Tax off the fact that he is a commentator coming at a rap artist who came out with music. Regardless of Tax tough talk, he isn't a artist who went through it, so they are two different people. I would love to hear Tax come out with a rap album, matta fact, Tax "stone" is a great handle for a rap artist, would love to see him make music, until then he is just a third party to real hip hop.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't respect Tax off the fact that he is a commentator coming at a rap artist who came out with music. Regardless of Tax tough talk, he isn't a artist who went through it, so they are two different people. I would love to hear Tax come out with a rap album, matta fact, Tax "stone" is a great handle for a rap artist, would love to see him make music, until then he is just a third party to real hip hop.
So anybody that doesn't make music isn't allowed to comment on it?

Kind of a bizzare stance to take.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
So anybody that doesn't make music isn't allowed to comment on it?

Kind of a bizzare stance to take.

Its equivalent to leeching off of the culture when you aren't apart of it. Can Tax even spit a few of bars? i don't care about the whole podcast, what he brings to the culture outside of his gossip show?