Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
To be convicted of a crime you have to be charged with the crime. There is no proof he shot anybody or he would have been charged with it.

This is America, black men don't get convicted on proof, they get convicted on conjecture :mjcry: Unless of course they take the cheese, in which case he can return home before it's dinner time :mjpls: From the rumor mill it sounds like Tax might be taking the cheese soon :mjpls:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
This is America, black men don't get convicted on proof, they get convicted on conjecture :mjcry: Unless of course they take the cheese, in which case he can return home before it's dinner time :mjpls: From the rumor mill it sounds like Tax might be taking the cheese soon :mjpls:

But he hasn't been charged with any murder or even manslaughter has he? I thought he was only charged on gun possession and trafficking.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
D

You can say whatever you want, but that doesn't make you have any musical talent. My opinion matters because I actually provide something to hip hop, I make beats
Except nobody gives a fukk about your opinion because you make some garbage SoundCloud beats nobody listens to :laff:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Beanie Sigel beat the Feds, Tip got 365 days for an arsenal. If it's a gun charge the Feds is a whole lot better than the state of NY. NY might fukk around and give you 15 if they feel like it, just for having a simple gun.
so tax will be home soon?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
so tax will be home soon?
Nobody knows but the reasonable assumption is no not if they hit him with the body, if it’s a gun he might be home soon. No matter if it’s the feds or the nypd.

If I recall correct, I was saying that people need to stop equating what one is facing with what one is expected to get.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Nobody knows but the reasonable assumption is no not if they hit him with the body, if it’s a gun he might be home soon. No matter if it’s the feds or the nypd.

If I recall correct, I was saying that people need to stop equating what one is facing with what one is expected to get.

He got a good lawyer on the case. I read posts from people on the internet that think he would be able to beat it. Also tax thinks he's gonna beat it too, I heard him say a few times that he will be home soon.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
He got a good lawyer on the case. I read posts from people on the internet that think he would be able to beat it. Also tax thinks he's gonna beat it too, I heard him say a few times that he will be home soon.
Almost every criminal think they gonna beat theirs case, until they hear the word guilty :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Almost every criminal think they gonna beat theirs case, until they hear the word guilty :mjlol:

tenor.gif