Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
This whole situation is interesting from a legal standpoint.

Troys trial is gonna be first against a state DA right?

Any side gonna mention the Taxstone arrest?

Will the trial get delayed because of Taxstone's arrest?

what impact will the Troy Ave trial have on Taxstone's?

Theres some legal fukkery going on here...any Coli armchair lawyers that can break it down?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
So why not stop instigating beef?

When are people gonna learn to stop inviting negative energy in their direction? None of this comes as a surprise.
That's what got him to where he was though.

Y'all know I fukk with Tax but he wasn't really that great an interviewer. His best aspect was his realness and humor. And most of that was based around his street persona. He was intelligent enough to drop gems but street enough that it didn't lose his audience.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I would be called "Shadow", you would never see me in the line of sight of the camera, you would only see the shadow and my shooting arm extended. These new nikkaz go do a shooting then wave their hands for a attention like a person stranded on a desert island :heh: "hey look its me, I did the shooting, I'm the tough guy, i'm the hardest, look at me!" :dead:

Exactly! nikka I'd rock glasses and a bowtie in public..nikkas wouldn't think twice lol.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone notice how tough tax was with Budden and other Black folks on his show....but...He wasn't like that with Bes

With Budden....Tax was all :ufdup: :pacspit:

With Bes, Tax was :hubie: :sadcam::whoo:

why wasn't he all full of contempt and tough guy with Bes

:dwillhuh: cause him and Bes were joking talking shyt the whole time, meanwhile he ask Joey a question and he got in his feelings

:comeon: or lemme guess tax scared of white people

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
best thing that could happen to his career, especially if he beats the case :wow:..

the worst thing is that he goes into jail with the wolves, and we order "free the breh" t-shirts and pretend Tax is some kind of great artist/revolutionary behind bars. Even that aint so bad :wow:

Why u always gotta be such a fukkin dweeb? U don't have an off button to this corny act? fukkin sucka