Taxstone facing 20 years COTDAYUM

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
He won't get 20, but for just the gun charges, 36 months at a minimum. Because of his criminal history, and unrepentant behavior prior to his arrest, the judge isn't likely to go easy on him, or be inclined to give him a break. The federal system is based on points, his base offense is serious, and he has a serious criminal background, he'll end up in a USP or a medium level fed prison. It's not over yet, he can do 5 and come home, broke, and hurting, and get back on through whatever the new medium is, in 5 years, or a book, something like that. It's not much, but there will be a chance. He gets indicted on state charges of murder, attempted, anything like that, and he's finished. He'll get out when he's 45 years old, (if he's lucky) and be a stranger in a strange land.

He’s getting 20 plus. His rap sheet is too serious. FEDS aren’t playing.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
To rap nikkas Tax prolly a "real nikka" Ask this lady if she feels the same

Rose+McPhatter+National+Anti+Violence+Community+7JjerkbehDSl.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He’s an idiot. His ego got him there. You’re a podcaster you should’ve been left all that ra ra bullshyt behind you.
disingenuous to say in hindsight because nikkaz LOVED HIM for that same energy

besides the entertainers the audience also has to stop ranking dumb shyt as real nikka shyt then tossing nikkaz away when they go down for the same clout driven and championed actions we labeled them real for. same shyt with rappers like Pooh or Tax no different

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
disingenuous to say in hindsight because nikkaz LOVED HIM for that same energy

besides the entertainers the audience also has to stop ranking dumb shyt as real nikka shyt then tossing nikkaz away when they go down for the same clout driven and championed actions we labeled them real for. same shyt with rappers like Pooh or Tax no different
I didn’t. I just wanted breh to do his podcast thing because his no fukks attitude on the mic was entertaining. When he got in his feelings with Joe I was like this breh is just a meat head. I was not into the beef with Troy ave and shyt. I saw it coming just didn’t expect it to be as soon as it did.