Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But if they're that close to Philadelphia, it seems odd to me that they act like they are from a town in the middle of nowhere where the only thing people care about is a girls high school basketball team from the 90s.

I'm not familiar with the area, but it's hard to believe so little is going on in that world when they are actually in a major metropolitan area.
That Linwood-Trainer-Marcus Hook area is pretty much just what you see on the show.
Its closer to Delaware state than Philadelphia.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
3rd ep wasn't as strong as last week but I often don't like when shows that feature teens give them more screen time than adults as their parts end up being cliche.

but props for them not overlooking Mare planting drugs and acting like that isn't breaking the law...lotta shows woulda just let shyt like that slide :russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
3rd ep wasn't as strong as last week but I often don't like when shows that feature teens give them more screen time than adults as their parts end up being cliche.

but props for them not overlooking Mare planting drugs and acting like that isn't breaking the law...lotta shows woulda just let shyt like that slide :russ:
She thought she could finesse the evidence room on some Rust Cohle shyt :skip:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
inblS_2a
E0brRN3XsAwGWyp

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mare sloppy as fukk planting those drugs. Does she not know a drug dealer she could have gotten some heroin from? She’s also trippin hard over this custody case. No judge is gonna give custody to a drug addict mother fresh out of rehab. If I was her I wouldn’t even stress it.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mare sloppy as fukk planting those drugs. Does she not know a drug dealer she could have gotten some heroin from? She’s also trippin hard over this custody case. No judge is gonna give custody to a drug addict mother fresh out of rehab. If I was her I wouldn’t even stress it.
My same sentiment. But the fact her last son commited suicide I feel like she wants him to fill that void and give herself a chance to correct her fukk ups. When she had to get him a turtle encasing she seemed annoyed by it and by the kid,

Last edited: