Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I miss the fukk out of Sharp Objects. Good ol atmospheric psychological drama. Would rewatch more often if it wasn’t so damn depressing.

Speaking of such, Vallée needs to bless the HBO streets soon. His style of directing is so interesting to me. :lawd:
bruh, I drank so much bourbon watching Sharp Objects :russ: that show made me want to drink every time I watched it hahaha, and I'm not even a big drinker. It just felt appropriate.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'm not sure there's anything that could get me to like Jameson :scust: lol Rolling Rock is a very drinkable beer, I remember buying that early in college :russ:
I had Jameson here in Atlanta when the beer festivals let you drink as much as you wanted. Its sight.

I don't think I ever had rolling rock. I'll drink the pretentious stuff like Stella Artois or Sierra Nevada, but I can't do the white trash stuff

daemonova

Daps
Ez4JFRBXMAAYt5U
Ez7oYH2WUAIXYTB
Ezt8K05WYAEZO4Y
E0B-xnlVEAEZ72g
E0F4uctWQAA1oC8

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I'm hooked 2 episodes in. This shyt is damn good.

On another note I'd hate to live in a small ass town like that where everyone knows everyone.

Grew up in a small town of 4K. You pretty much know most people. It was extremely boring and not much to do, but it was also generally safe and not a bad place to grow up. Of course I moved away 17 years ago. So have no idea what it's like now. Still have family and a few friends that live in the area and will never leave. That's the part that is so depressing to me is never actually seeing what the world has to offer outside of the little bubble.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm hooked 2 episodes in. This shyt is damn good.

On another note I'd hate to live in a small ass town like that where everyone knows everyone.

I'm actually kind of confused about where exactly this takes place. Am I correct that this is supposed to be in the area in between Philadelphia and Wilmington Delaware? From looking at Google Maps that area looks pretty urban. Yet in the show they seem to be in the middle of nowhere.

Is it a small town, or is it part of the Philadelphia metro area?

Last week's episode they mentioned driving to "The Turnpike", so I assumed they meant the NJ Turnpike.

daemonova

Daps
I'm actually kind of confused about where exactly this takes place. Am I correct that this is supposed to be in the area in between Philadelphia and Wilmington Delaware? From looking at Google Maps that area looks pretty urban. Yet in the show they seem to be in the middle of nowhere.

Last week's episode they mentioned driving to "The Turnpike", so I assumed they meant the NJ Turnpike.

Delaware County, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia.
Delaware Turnpike - Google Search

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

But if they're that close to Philadelphia, it seems odd to me that they act like they are from a town in the middle of nowhere where the only thing people care about is a girls high school basketball team from the 90s.

I'm not familiar with the area, but it's hard to believe so little is going on in that world when they are actually in a major metropolitan area.