Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to wonder if

Mare's ex-husband did something to her son to cause all of the mental issues & his eventual suicide--and is actively doing the same to that other kid who started with the eye ticks, like molesting them or something monstrous.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Alright this show is good.

How many episode are there left?

Kate is going to win an Emmy for this, solely because she is wearing no makeup and looks like shyt.:lolbron:
Seven, I believe:jbhmm:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
She also changed her story when talking to Evan Peters, she told her mom she didn’t say anything when she tried to help her and just walked away in the woods and then told Evan Peters she screamed at her to get off of her or something, and then did over elaborated on a random point about being worried about her or something to that effect which is another thing people do when lying

@MidniteJay
Yeah, something’s up with that. That whole exchange Siobhan and her girlfriend had after they got done with the interviews was weird. Poor Mare if the daughter is actually involved with the murder. Lost her son to suicide, battling a custody of her grandson, ex-husband’s likely in some nasty shyt....how much more misfortune can she possibly endure? :shaq2:

Hoping things can keep up and the show’s quality doesn’t drop off massively after two episodes. Really liking what I’m seeing so far.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
HBO got another one

Being from Philly, SWP to be specific, the way this shows captures the essence of Delaware County is beyond belief

Kate Winslet's Delco accent is really believable and she acts just like a 40-50 yr old delco WW...give her the Emmy off top bc I absolutely forgot she is British

I know WW who act just like this...hard as nails with delco accent

:wow:

This show is a must see TV

And my initial thought was the Professor...

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Her character reminds me a bit of Amy Adam’s from sharp objects
I miss the fukk out of Sharp Objects. Good ol atmospheric psychological drama. Would rewatch more often if it wasn’t so damn depressing.

Speaking of such, Vallée needs to bless the HBO streets soon. His style of directing is so interesting to me. :lawd:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is flames. The only thing I didn’t see mentioned in here was the younger priest with a concerned face when talking to the older priest about that young girl. He look dead ass worried.
Yea there was a line when one of the priest was like "did you keep tabs on her" and the other was like "maybe not long enough" . No clue what they meant but it seemed devious