Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't know what that accent is that Winslet is doing but it's not the "Delco Accent" that you'd expect from the area of PA they are supposed to be in.

That disgusting accent makes my head hurt and about 90% of the white people here have it. Saying "wooder" instead of water and shyt.:scust:

Only person I have ever seen nail the accent in movies/TV is Bradley Cooper and that's just because he's from the area.

The rest of the accents in Silver Linings Playbook are dreadful. Most Philly accents in movies and TV have been terrible.

The Delco accent is difficult to master because it's a little bit of New York and a little bit of the South.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The rest of the accents in Silver Linings Playbook are dreadful. Most Philly accents in movies and TV have been terrible.

The Delco accent is difficult to master because it's a little bit of New York and a little bit of the South.
To Cooper's credit he decided not to do it in Silver Lining Playbook because he knew that no one else would be able to do it convincingly.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This shyt is boring as fukk.

Reminds of Lady in the Lake. Some New Zealand crime show.

Could not even tell you want happened in that series.

I thought Kate accent was ok.

Yeah we say wodder.

She needs to eat at Wawa once, but that will never happen.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You vape, well we are in Pennsylvania

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Wow. This is pretty damn good so far. I was kinda hesitant seeing Evan Peters in the detective role, but he’s managing to ease right on in and act the part out well. This case is going to unravel a lot of dark secrets that will tarnish Easttown’s innocent charm forever.

I know the ending of the most recent ep is supposed to draw a lot of “oohs”, but Frank was already acting suspicious as hell to me earlier in the episode. While I don’t think he committed Erin’s murder, I do think he abused her and it’s going to be interesting to see the trinkle down effect. Curious to see if this also played a part in the suicide of Mare’s son.

All them missed calls to Mare’s daughter had me looking closely at her tonight. Conflicting answers to her moms and then Detective Zabel. Would not be shocked to find out she played a big role in the murder....getting Sharp Objects tingles here.

Mare’s daughter, Frank, and his fiancée I’m watching very closely....

HBO’s limited series man :wow:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
2nd episode definitely caught my interest :leon:

wish shows especially limited series would stop wasting their pilots and find more interesting ways to introduce characters and get into the story

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wow. This is pretty damn good so far. I was kinda hesitant seeing Evan Peters in the detective role, but he’s managing to ease right on in and act the part out well. This case is going to unravel a lot of dark secrets that will tarnish Easttown’s innocent charm forever.

I know the ending of the most recent ep is supposed to draw a lot of “oohs”, but Frank was already acting suspicious as hell to me earlier in the episode. While I don’t think he committed Erin’s murder, I do think he abused her and it’s going to be interesting to see the trinkle down effect. Curious to see if this also played a part in the suicide of Mare’s son.

All them missed calls to Mare’s daughter had me looking closely at her tonight. Conflicting answers to her moms and then Detective Zabel. Would not be shocked to find out she played a big role in the murder....getting Sharp Objects tingles here.

Mare’s daughter, Frank, and his fiancée I’m watching very closely....

HBO’s limited series man :wow:

It's too early and I'm usually wrong on these who dun its but fukk it
Siobhan did that shyt.
:mjgrin:

Close range headshot is personal as fukk.