Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's too early and I'm usually wrong on these who dun its but fukk it
Siobhan did that shyt.
:mjgrin:

Close range headshot is personal as fukk.
I’m pretty bad at them too lol, especially with all those red herrings thrown in True Detective. I agree though. Everytime that daughter speaks it’s like she’s holding something back. I hate the way she acts all secretive towards her mother, and that’s something that I noticed in the pilot as well.

And as much as Brianna looks like a prime suspect in Mare’s eyes right now, I don’t think she had anything to do with the murder. She’s still the most insufferable character to me so far though.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Siobhan did that shyt.

But why?!?!?!?!?!l!

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I’m pretty bad at them too lol, especially with all those red herrings thrown in True Detective. I agree though. Everytime that daughter speaks it’s like she’s holding something back. I hate the way she acts all secretive towards her mother, and that’s something that I noticed in the pilot as well.

And as much as Brianna looks like a prime suspect in Mare’s eyes right now, I don’t think she had anything to do with the murder. She’s still the most insufferable character to me so far though.
She also changed her story when talking to Evan Peters, she told her mom she didn’t say anything when she tried to help her and just walked away in the woods and then told Evan Peters she screamed at her to get off of her or something, and then did over elaborated on a random point about being worried about her or something to that effect which is another thing people do when lying

@MidniteJay

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Siobhan did that shyt.

I could see that especially if she knows that her dad was Erin's baby daddy.
Or Mark's way too cheerful fiance for the same reason.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This dude bought a gallon of milk in front of a police detective and threw that same gallon of milk thru the same detective's window? And then screeched off like there was a shot he'd get away with it. :mjlol:
Mare was taking mad shyt from both the a$$holes in that family this episode.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This dude bought a gallon of milk in front of a police detective and threw that same gallon of milk thru the same detective's window? And then screeched off like there was a shot he'd get away with it. :mjlol:
Yeah that dude is an idiot. She could easily hit him with quite a few charges & has witnesses to prove it. I have a feeling she doesn't give a fukk enough to pursue it and knows he's just wilding out because his daughter

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
didn't peg Pam's ex-boyfriend being a pedo but i knew he was on weird time. how the fk you know she had problems at home if you didn't really talk to her? :patrice:

It's gon be dirt on everybody :wow: