Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Some of ya'll think a little kid going around killing people should go unchecked :what:
I don't know who said that but it wasn't me. I don't feel sorry for yt ppl, you born yt, you got a leg up. You gets no charity. Just because I want to sleep with yt wimmenz don't mean I feel sorry for them. You know how many jobs I lost because I wouldn't feel sorry for yt ppl:unimpressed:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 4 but one of Kenny's cousins keep's getting weird ass scenes. Like they keep focusing on his face despite having no backstory. Seems like one of those in plain sight shyt mysteries.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Great season finale and Kate Winslet should be a lock for the Emmy. Would have never guessed the kid was responsible but it makes sense

Btw, all the various spellings of Siobhan over the course of this thread have had me :dead:

215px-Chevron_Logo.svg.png

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 4 but one of Kenny's cousins keep's getting weird ass scenes. Like they keep focusing on his face despite having no backstory. Seems like one of those in plain sight shyt mysteries.

Finished episode 6....I'm the goat of this T.V shyt. There was no reason for dude to be getting the camera shots he was getting in the first two episodes. They also went out of their way to not have him get any sort of backstory. fukking Billy.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Finished episode 6....I'm the goat of this T.V shyt. There was no reason for dude to be getting the camera shots he was getting in the first two episodes. They also went out of their way to not have him get any sort of backstory. fukking Billy.

:hhh::hhh: I'm done with who-dun-its. They always end up with some completely random shyt in order to throw niccas off. WTF is this shyt man. :gucci:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I binged this all in one day, first new HBO show that completely lived up to the hype for me in a very long time. Kate Winslet is one of the best but at the same time feels underrated, which is just odd.