Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
KATE WINSLET better get Emmy for this!!

She is the white female Denzel Washington!!

On to the finale.

I liked it!!
I felt sorrow with the characters if that makes sense.

I hope this show brings more stories from the tristate region. This accent needs to up there with the Boston accent.

Did anyone watch after the credits, they basically said people in the region dressed shytty like bums. They had to rip up the clothes to make it look authentic. :lolbron:

Also the actress that plays Siovaghn is English?:mindblown:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the moral quandary that the show ended with. If I was in Mare's position, I probably would have kept the Ross' secret and let John take the fall.
Same. John already admitted to everything do you really need to have your best friends 13 year old son go to juvie too? If I was Mare I would have gone to Lori first at the very least. It’s your best friend after all.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Same. John already admitted to everything do you really need to have your best friends 13 year old son go to juvie too? If I was Mare I would have gone to Lori first at the very least. It’s your best friend after all.
A detectives job is to work for the victim, to get her justice and bring truth to life. They’re the advocate of the victim, a dead person can’t fight for themselves. they can’t worry about feelings of the c*nts who took a young girls life and tried to cover it up. Besides the kid pleads down to manslaughter and probably got very little time with probation.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If Im Erin's father I want EVERYONE'S fade. Lor, her lil demon jitt, pedo Unc, Billy, ANYONE WHO HAD A HAND IN TRYNA COVER UP THE MURDER OF MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING WHOOPED
Father in jail for shooting dylan

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Question: Does anyone remember when Mare asked Siobhan about what happened in the woods and she said something about trying to help Erin after getting stomped out and that she flipped out and walked into the woods alone, and then changed her story when Detective Zabel formally interviewed her at the station and was sort of over explaining things like when someone lies?

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Great season finale and Kate Winslet should be a lock for the Emmy. Would have never guessed the kid was responsible but it makes sense

Btw, all the various spellings of Siobhan over the course of this thread have had me :dead:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Some of ya'll think a little kid going around killing people should go unchecked :what:

I'm saying :gucci:

kid wasn't showing any regret before Mare caught his ass...just getting more aggressive and acting like it was all behind him...clear sociopathic behavior his folks were covering up for too...kid woulda became a school shooter down the road imo :hubie: