Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
seems like either he was just a fukk up (with some kind of death wish) who wanted his brother to put him out of his misery, or they both were doing shyt to that little girl.

he's the one who bought her the necklace

The brothers were all smashin the lil girl... :scust: Older bro got her pregnant.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
great finale...a very good show

I'd give 4 mics, don't think it was better than TD S1 tho as that's an all time classic piece of television (& I always give the OG the go ahead) but of all the shows that have come out of this era, Mare is one of the better ones from start to finish.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'd give 4 mics, don't think it was better than TD S1 tho as that's an all time classic piece of television (& I always give the OG the go ahead) but of all the shows that have come out of this era, Mare is one of the better ones from start to finish.
i would say it was better than The Outsider, putting it with TD S1 is too much prisoner of the moment shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The brother Billy came off as a little 'slower' than the other two.. John was tryna have him take the fall but he didn't trust that he'd go through with it so they went out on the 'fishing trip' ..

Both were smashin Erin.. :beli:

Laurie was trying to save her pedo husband and murderer son.. typical karen shyt :hhh:

Glad Mare ruined that family :salute:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

I was nervous as fukk after the 2nd episode and scared the quality would severely dip. Didn’t happen. :whew:

I like Mare way better than The Outsider and The Undoing, two shows that I thought started out super promising but ended up ridiculous by the finales.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Jean Smart has some of the funniest bits in the show :russ:

The journey on this show was a fun one and as usual, bravo to HBO for killing it with the crime mysteries. Show has grown insanely popular over the past month, so popular that it even crashed Max. I really hope it goes out on top and doesn’t fall victim to the unnecessary S2 renewal.
It’s considered a miniseries isn’t it? They’re usually a one off thing no?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:mjcry:

just give her the emmy. what they pulled off in 7 episodes was phenomenal, network tv take notes

The brother Billy came off as a little 'slower' than the other two.. John was tryna have him take the fall but he didn't trust that he'd go through with it so they went out on the 'fishing trip' ..

Both were smashin Erin.. :beli:

Laurie was trying to save her pedo husband and murderer son.. typical karen shyt :hhh:

Glad Mare ruined that family :salute:
nah, they weren't. billy was passed out drunk when ole boy came to the cabin. he probably knew and was keeping the secret + he helped move the body