Reppin
WOL
I wanted it to be Richard and the twist to be more sinister
:francis:

Lil punk ass kid, wasn’t satisfying

Conz

Superstar
Daps
True Detective was brilliant... like half the time. in the end it was probably one of the most overrated shows of all time.

I liked this show, but i think the Brits for these types of series better. :yeshrug:

if anyone beats Kate for any awards it will be a travesty. i didn't even know who i was watching the whole time, she felt like a real person. there wasn't a single second where i thought, "oh that's famous actress Kate Winslett," and i honestly can't think of many instances in my life where i didn't think that at some point while watching something.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I say this sincerely, Mare of Easttown > True Detective S1.
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Hell no.

Good finale episode, Lori is a fukking c*nt. Her husband was a pedo cheated on her multiple times and impregnated a high schooler, and the her son murdered an innocent girl and her husband and brother in law tried to cover up a murder and she blames Mare. fukkingb dumb bytch

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I WAS going to say that nobody called this, but I guess I was wrong
:salute:
lol i came to the conclusion during the episode.

the scene where mare's ex husband was talking about how the guy drove them home and didn't seem like he murdered anyone at all.

i'm still wondering wtf Erin's ex boyfriend was running around thuggin out for if he didn't do anything though. i guess maybe he's just an a$$hole? lol.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
lol i came to the conclusion during the episode.

the scene where mare's ex husband was talking about how the guy drove them home and didn't seem like he murdered anyone at all.

i'm still wondering wtf Erin's ex boyfriend was running around thuggin out for if he didn't do anything though. i guess maybe he's just an a$$hole? lol.

I think they said it was because his parents really wanted to keep the baby.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Hell no.

Good finale episode, Lori is a fukking c*nt. Her husband was a pedo cheated on her multiple times and impregnated a high schooler, and the her son murdered an innocent girl and her husband and brother in law tried to cover up a murder and she blames Mare. fukkingb dumb bytch
How was Lori not fukking arrested? :mindblown:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused why did the brother tell the other brother he did it if he didn’t do it.

I’m lost
They were trying to cover for the kid and he has less to lose because he has no wife or kids. The question I have is why he was going to shoot him while fishing, because he fukked ol girl too? Oh wait never mind it was because he was trying to make it look like a suicide. I’m high af and forgot