Task, The sequel to Mare of Easttown, HBO 2025

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Well police and state prosecutors decide whether to press charges. Yeah she could’ve got hit with obstructing justice (I would’ve after the car situation lol) but they obviously showed some Lenny m leniency. Pretty instinctive for a mother to protect her child.
I mean, I get it from her side but.....obstruction of a murder investigation on numerous occasions. :ld:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
lol i came to the conclusion during the episode.

the scene where mare's ex husband was talking about how the guy drove them home and didn't seem like he murdered anyone at all.
I find it odd that this is the scene that made you jump to that conclusion. Sociopaths would easily be able to act like nothing happened, yet didn’t he move the body before driving them home? I mean this guy was ready to kill his brother to make it look like he killed himself and pin Erin’s murder on him

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I would say I preferred Ture Detective Season 1 more, this show was really sad overall.

True Detective had more badass action scenes/just overall entertaining shyt.
True detective has Mathew McConnaughey, Woody Harrellson and Cary Fukunaga. There’s just no possible show in the genre that will be able to match that level of chemistry. Fukunaga is one of the illest directors working right now.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it odd that this is the scene that made you jump to that conclusion. Sociopaths would easily be able to act like nothing happened, yet didn’t he move the body before driving them home? I mean this guy was ready to kill his brother to make it look like he killed himself and pin Erin’s murder on him
well it was the scene that made me come to the conclusion and make that post lol.

something seemed off about everything and that guy seemed to know the guy better than anyone... so him saying he didn't act like he just killed someone made me recall the scene where he was telling his kid to keep shyt secret. :manny:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Jean Smart has some of the funniest bits in the show :russ:

The journey on this show was a fun one and as usual, bravo to HBO for killing it with the crime mysteries. Show has grown insanely popular over the past month, so popular that it even crashed Max. I really hope it goes out on top and doesn’t fall victim to the unnecessary S2 renewal.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
well it was the scene that made me come to the conclusion and make that post lol.

something seemed off about everything and that guy seemed to know the guy better than anyone... so him saying he didn't act like he just killed someone made me recall the scene where he was telling his kid to keep shyt secret. :manny:
Great call, I def didn’t see it coming