Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
@saturn7 What happened, breh?

@saturn7 is convinced i'm a immigrant but watch this:

That dude is slow. They gave the location Freedom Plaza.
Fezds16WAAMFjhK

His ass pulled up to the Washington Monument and was surprised to find no one was there.... they were nearly a mile away. Twitter/Google were easily accessible, but you know. You gotta livestream and share how lost you are :ld:
freedom.png

washfree.png

That being said... I asked before, but does anyone know where the "FBA Rally" is gonna be? Cause the location was at least clear on the 'agent' shyt, but Tariq's shyt literally just says "Washington DC"... is it outside Uncle Charles' house? Is it next to a dumpster? "Washington DC" could be anywhere.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do yall care about numbers and attention or spreading the message and advancing policy?
Tree...forest...nobody to hear it

I'm asking because you were vouching for the people running it, who I and others have never heard of. Ultimately, we're on the same side, but this appears to confirm some of the points I made.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Democratic shills in here still trying to guilt trip people into voting without tangibles again. :hhh:

You agents disgust me.

If these nikkas would take that energy and push their party to do shyt for black folks instead of some supposed grifter then they wouldn't be so shook up of every black person thats not in line with their agendas

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I know people hate Yvette Carnell but she’s at least competent and has spent years studying this. I think it’s time we start doing our own work and stop relying on people like Tariq who has other motives.
It’s so much pain and lots of history behind asking for reparations. It’s like it’s turned into a commercial event.
:what: Yvette Carnell was AGAINST identity politics and wanted folks to accept "lift all boats" policies as reparations in *2016*

How bout this bullshyt?

Sorry black folks, but race and racism are not the biggest issues of the 21st century and to imagine otherwise is to conflate the issue and put the needs of your community ahead of the needs of America in particular and the global community in general.

Tariq is a jackass but this revisionist bullshyt on Yvette Carnell being 'sensible' has gotta stop :camby:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm realizing a lot of these folks all in the videos, all on the internet making sure their brand is visible ---- are only doing it so if reparations get paid out, they can say they made it happen.
I've had the thought, but I can't be too mad at that. That's an incredible place in history for a noble cause. Whoever contributes to helping right the greatest crime in history deserves it IMO.

Last edited: