Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
This ain’t about nothing. No solutions, no policies, just rah-rah rhetoric. Dr. Kaba is not saying a damn thing informative

The same rallies Tariq said were useless he’s now using to sell flags and t-shirts :mjlol:

Worst of all the collection of data on all participants in the crowd :mjpls:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This ain’t about nothing. No solutions, no policies, just rah-rah rhetoric. Dr. Kaba is not saying a damn thing informative

The same rallies Tariq said were useless he’s now using to sell flags and t-shirts :mjlol:

Worst of all the collection of data on all participants in the crowd :mjpls:
No fee, no registration, no vendor area, just walk up and listen. Try again :camby:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
full

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

:hhh: You don't understand the power of people traveling hundreds of miles to tell elected officials that WEREN'T invited that they're NOT gonna vote at library/church less than 2 miles from home

:camby:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Who are the Pro reparations candidates that need support ( I know who they were in my state and voted for them last state cycle). What are solutions moving forward or is the strategy don't vote and make sure the Democrats lose which even wouldn't be the worst strategy if the other side of it was to push the Republicans just as hard if they do win and make the Black vote something for grabs.