Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know people hate Yvette Carnell but she’s at least competent and has spent years studying this. I think it’s time we start doing our own work and stop relying on people like Tariq who has other motives.
It’s so much pain and lots of history behind asking for reparations. It’s like it’s turned into a commercial event.
Define "competent". Anyone could read Darity's work, look up some "data" and be "competent" just like her. Unlike Tariq or whoever else who get accused of "working for Republicans", or other fakkity baseless claims, she has KNOWN ties to a White Supremacist, and is into White box, but she doesn't have "other motives", right? If she's sincere (doubtful), she'll likely never accomplish anything. People have to learn to take what is useful and throw the rest away. IF I go, it's to hear the speakers (NOT Boyce :scusthov: ), and maybe network and find some Black products to support (Group Economics). I like Tariq, but I don't hang on his every word, but I recognize that he is realistic. The "poor righteous teacher" trope needs to die. I respect hustle because it gets things done in today's world. nikkas aren't in solidarity enough to pull moves like mass boycotts and such like MLK did. Aside fom buying DVDs, and attending one premier (all well worth it, his products are well done), I've never given him a dime. If I go, I'm eating somewhere else, and unless someone is selling something useful and high quality, I'm spending zero dollars. Not everyone is some drone incapable of thinking for themselves. You have to look at them all critically. You nikkas accusing people of shyt all the time and trying to shame people into repeating the same routine that got us here are the real ones to be suspect of. I don't "rely" on anyone. I have been on not voting for either racist for ages, so I'm down with the idea. Voting Democrat for the last half century still has us firmly at the bottom, so fukk it
Wtf is a knock off March if the goals are the same?
:dahell:

The "knockoff" are the folks doing the real work. Not making a mess of things every other day by playing footsie with the GOP who we know are against any policies that will close the racial wealth gap.
Tariq announced his way before, then these nikkas appeared out of thin air, and I've never heard of them. If Tariq's date never changed, there would be two rallies at different places on the same day. Knockoff shyt. Either they have an ulterior motive, or they are dummies who are willing pawns for someone that does. If they're for the cause, I wish them luck, but I wasn't going this short notice for some people I have zero info on, plus I suspect the turnout will be next to nothing.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He had his rally planned before this one.
he roasted BLM for marching and being funded by Soros so the answer to march and be funded by Black women.

I know that sounds good but it isnt. he changed his whole tune when hoes starting coming around
what if the lgbt community funded him you think he wouldnt take the money

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Define "competent". Anyone could read Darity's work, look up some "data" and be "competent" just like her. Unlike Tariq or whoever else who get accused of "working for Republicans", or other fakkity baseless claims, she has KNOWN ties to a White Supremacist, and is into White box, but she doesn't have "other motives", right? If she's sincere (doubtful), she'll likely never accomplish anything. People have to learn to take what is useful and throw the rest away. IF I go, it's to hear the speakers (NOT Boyce :scusthov: ), and maybe network and find some Black products to support (Group Economics). I like Tariq, but I don't hang on his every word, but I recognize that he is realistic. The "poor righteous teacher" trope needs to die. I respect hustle because it gets things done in today's world. nikkas aren't in solidarity enough to pull moves like mass boycotts and such like MLK did. Aside fom buying DVDs, and attending one premier (all well worth it, his products are well done), I've never given him a dime. If I go, I'm eating somewhere else, and unless someone is selling something useful and high quality, I'm spending zero dollars. Not everyone is some drone incapable of thinking for themselves. You have to look at them all critically. You nikkas accusing people of shyt all the time and trying to shame people into repeating the same routine that got us here are the real ones to be suspect of. I don't "rely" on anyone. I have been on not voting for either racist for ages, so I'm down with the idea. Voting Democrat for the last half century still has us firmly at the bottom, so fukk it

Tariq announced his way before, then these nikkas appeared out of thin air, and I've never heard of them. If Tariq's date never changed, there would be two rallies at different places on the same day. Knockoff shyt. Either they have an ulterior motive, or they are dummies who are willing pawns for someone that does. If they're for the cause, I wish them luck, but I wasn't going this short notice for some people I have zero info on, plus I suspect the turnout will be next to nothing.
if nikkas who supported him talked like you we wouldnt have a thousand plat threads on the guy.

i really doubt that even his most hardcore fans do anything other than cop some merch here and there..

all these threads are nikkas trolling nikkas trying to powerboost him into the conversation and shills on both sides democrat and republican

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It's crazy the amount of hate Tariq gets. Just ignore him if you don't like him

full

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:dahell:

You wrote all that and made NO sense. If the goals and the message are the same it doesn't matter.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

"he has KNOWN ties to a White Supremacist, and is into White box, but she doesn't have "other motives", right?"

Again you repeating false rumors started by Boyce like a hoe. How are you going to use her working with FAIR against her when your boy Tariq is now anti-immigration as well? So now you think researching how immigration harms Native Black Americans is akin to supporting white supremacy?

Your boy Tarig now holds the same position as her on immigration. Except he does it in a sloppy and clumsy way that keeps petty and childish Diaspora Wars going on instead of keeping the focus on the issues and policy.

"Either they have an ulterior motive, or they are dummies who are willing pawns for someone that does. If they're for the cause, I wish them luck, but I wasn't going this short notice for some people I have zero info on, plus I suspect the turnout will be next to nothing."

What ulterior motive? If you watched the event today they promoted Reparations and also addressed some of the critics talking points. Iv'e attended and worked on several smaller events with some of the people there over the last 3 years. The only motive was to continue to spread the word and get our people in the mindstate that we will not accept less.

"Not everyone is some drone incapable of thinking for themselves. You have to look at them all critically. "

I totally agree.

"You nikkas accusing people of shyt all the time and trying to shame people into repeating the same routine that got us here are the real ones to be suspect of"

I don't get this part. At the very least I'm trying to get our people more informed on the basics and get ready to hold out for the policies we need.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"he has KNOWN ties to a White Supremacist, and is into White box, but she doesn't have "other motives", right?"

Again you repeating false rumors started by Boyce like a hoe. How are you going to use her working with FAIR against her when your boy Tariq is now anti-immigration as well? So now you think researching how immigration harms Native Black Americans is akin to supporting white supremacy?

Your boy Tarig now holds the same position as her on immigration. Except he does it in a sloppy and clumsy way that keeps petty and childish Diaspora Wars going on instead of keeping the focus on the issues and policy.

"Either they have an ulterior motive, or they are dummies who are willing pawns for someone that does. If they're for the cause, I wish them luck, but I wasn't going this short notice for some people I have zero info on, plus I suspect the turnout will be next to nothing."

What ulterior motive? If you watched the event today they promoted Reparations and also addressed some of the critics talking points. Iv'e attended and worked on several smaller events with some of the people there over the last 3 years. The only motive was to continue to spread the word and get our people in the mindstate that we will not accept less.

"Not everyone is some drone incapable of thinking for themselves. You have to look at them all critically. "

I totally agree.

"You nikkas accusing people of shyt all the time and trying to shame people into repeating the same routine that got us here are the real ones to be suspect of"

I don't get this part. At the very least I'm trying to get our people more informed on the basics and get ready to hold out for the policies we need.
You rep the area, and seem to mean well, so I'm not going to wild out or anything, but, brother, y'all ADOS nikkas hanging on sound crazy. Let it go. They don't have the juice. At all. As far as this other whatever event, even if they seem on the up and up, what is the accomplishment on having it on the same day? Either way, like your girl, they need way better messaging nand branding, because almost nobody has heard of them outside of their little group on Twitter. I'd love to see her reaction to you or one of your people telling her this in a serious, polite manner. I suspect she wouldn't react well. If they're for real, they'll keep plugging along, but stunts like that are not gonna do it.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

I totally agree.

Didn't Yvette and them have people protesting that Harriet movie because "immigrants"
But they were about policy :mjlol:
We wouldn't even be dealing with any of this if weren't for Boyce platforming her for that matter... fukk all of em :pacspit: