Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Democratic shills in here still trying to guilt trip people into voting without tangibles again. :hhh:

You agents disgust me.
If dumb nikkas can be turned by a few sentances on a message board those people deserve what happens to them.

I don't make threads criticizing Tariq and expecting that his supporters will "see the errors in their ways". Tommy used to be the king of this site to hardly being mentioned people will gather information and come to their own conclusions.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Democratic shills in here still trying to guilt trip people into voting without tangibles again. :hhh:

You agents disgust me.
If dumb nikkas can be turned by a few sentances on a message board those people deserve what happens to them.

I don't make threads criticizing Tariq and expecting that his supporters will "see the errors in their ways". Tommy used to be the king of this site to hardly being mentioned people will gather information and come to their own conclusions.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tariq said he’s going to make a documentary about the march.:mjlol:
So he’s going to film the people at the march, edit the footage and sell it back to them?:dead:

He also said he’ll have a DJ. I
So he’s going to film the people at the march, edit the footage and sell it back to them?:dead:

Yea, he said he’s gonna stream it on his FBA Netflix website.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I know people hate Yvette Carnell but she’s at least competent and has spent years studying this. I think it’s time we start doing our own work and stop relying on people like Tariq who has other motives.
It’s so much pain and lots of history behind asking for reparations. It’s like it’s turned into a commercial event.
True. It saddens me that there are grown ass black men and women that have be bamboozled by someone as obvious as Tariq. There has been competent black folks pushing for reparations since slavery ended. This huge push is from nefarious republicans opps to make dumb black folks vote against their best interest.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

You agents disgust me.
This motherfukking cac typed this shyt just now like
fat-gamer-playing.gif

And has the audacity to call himself black lighting :dead:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Damn they got a permit and it will be an orderly march that starts at 10 and ends at two, other than putting more money in supremacists pockets through taxes and people buying food and shyt what will this polite beg fest accomplish?

nikka fukk you for that.

Fukk is wrong with you nikkas. Help the cause in one way or another or just STFU.

What do Pro-Choice rallies or Marches accomplish?
What do marches for Climate Change or Green New Deal accomplish?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tariq actually came up with the idea of the reparations rally in October first, then this random democrat affiliated reparations rally popped up leeching off the idea trying to appear "grassroots" and confuse people. That's why he moved the date back to November.
what does he expect the rally to do? Maybe less than a 1000 people show up (mainly from solidly democratic areas) saying no voting no paying?

Is that supposed to make Nancy Pelosi shake in her boots?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Yes that's what he always did.

In those mackish packages you got a Hidden Colors DVD and couple of "conference"DVD's a T-shirt and some Flex Step Boots.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
nikka fukk you for that.

Fukk is wrong with you nikkas. Help the cause in one way or another or just STFU.

What do Pro-Choice rallies or Marches accomplish?
What do marches for Climate Change or Green New Deal accomplish?
None of those marches accophlished nothing, What did work was voting (in the primaries). putting money behind decision makers not just advocates, Boycotts and promoting brands that allied with their causes.

And unlike reparations things can ebb and flow Now Biden is in and he cares about the environment when Trump was in it was drill baby drill. Under trump women could flush babies down the drian like it was nothing under Biden it gets harder.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Why do a documentary when "The New Black Media" will be there to live stream it for free like they do all other Black events and events that effect Black people.. :troll:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Lmao. Tariq got jealous of the reparations March and now he’s creating the same thing.

By the way, the March against Mexicans he had in LA, Tariq was nowhere to be found but I’m sure he’ll be there on that one since he has those special guests.

Yup that’s the guy that can lead to reparations though 😂

He had his rally planned before this one.