Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. Tariq got jealous of the reparations March and now he’s creating the same thing.

By the way, the March against Mexicans he had in LA, Tariq was nowhere to be found but I’m sure he’ll be there on that one since he has those special guests.

Yup that’s the guy that can lead to reparations though 😂
Tariq had no march against Mexicans. You dudes just come online and lie.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I know people hate Yvette Carnell but she’s at least competent and has spent years studying this. I think it’s time we start doing our own work and stop relying on people like Tariq who has other motives.
It’s so much pain and lots of history behind asking for reparations. It’s like it’s turned into a commercial event.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lmao. Tariq got jealous of the reparations March and now he’s creating the same thing.

By the way, the March against Mexicans he had in LA, Tariq was nowhere to be found but I’m sure he’ll be there on that one since he has those special guests.

Yup that’s the guy that can lead to reparations though 😂
:mjlol:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Undecided on Tariq's, but definitely not going to this knockoff shyt.

The "knockoff" are the folks doing the real work. Not making a mess of things every other day by playing footsie with the GOP who we know are against any policies that will close the racial wealth gap.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why is it looking like Hidden Colors the conference part 2??? :mjlol:
Not a single politician in sight but he's leading y'all nikkaz to reparations. Repeating "Cut the check" numerous times ain't gonna bring that shyt any closer to fruition. So now he's a political activist, museum curator, social activist, documentary maker, puppeteer/cartoon voice over actor all at the same time and you think he's serious about reparations?!
You nikkaz deserve whatever fukkerys coming y'alls way.:hubie:

At this point, this whole reparations is just group therapy for TN followers. They get in a room and scream cut the check, duck democrats, we hate Africans and Carribeam folks, something, something Boosy :dame: and it makes them feel better.

It’s catharsis for them. Like a KKK or Trump rally.

Atleast Tone and Yvette hateful asses were actually trying to build something.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
At this point, this whole reparations is just group therapy for TN followers. They get in a room and scream cut the check, duck democrats, we hate Africans and Carribeam folks, something, something Boosy :dame: and it makes them feel better.

It’s catharsis for them. Like a KKK or Trump rally.

Atleast Tone and Yvette hateful asses were actually trying to build something.
WRONG :camby: they will always be the progenitors of this fukkery. And contrary to popular opinion, Tariq didn't "ruin" them. They ruined theirselves with pettiness and nonsense

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WRONG :camby: they will always be the progenitors of this fukkery. And contrary to popular opinion, Tariq didn't "ruin" them. They ruined theirselves with pettiness and nonsense

:hubie:I get it, its like arguing who is the tallest midget in a room. They are both terrible. But TN is doing his best to undermine the movement.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:hubie:I get it, its like arguing who is the tallest midget in a room. They are both terrible. But TN is doing his best to undermine the movement.
So did they :gucci: They tore down the only prominent reparations org we have in N'COBRA, demanded to pass HR 40 then turned around and said it's trash, did all that preaching about "The Data" and threw Sandy Darity-- the architect of all "The Data" off a cliff. Kicked off diaspora wars because "movie roles" and shyt

They don't get enough credit for how much they undermined and set in motion