Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
They'd be better off going to a fish fry, right? :comeon:
fukk Jim Clyburn but you at least get some food AND a chance to express yourself directly with a congressman at his shyt.

They wrote off the idea of talking to politicians at all for this. You're pretty much gonna listen to some youtubers outside.

Speaking of Youtube, do we know if this'll be livestreamed? I'd definitely watch. I got snacks at the house :ehh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Lmao. Tariq got jealous of the reparations March and now he’s creating the same thing.

By the way, the March against Mexicans he had in LA, Tariq was nowhere to be found but I’m sure he’ll be there on that one since he has those special guests.

Yup that’s the guy that can lead to reparations though 😂

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukk Jim Clyburn but you at least get some food AND a chance to express yourself directly with a congressman at his shyt.

They wrote off the idea of talking to politicians at all for this. You're pretty much gonna listen to some youtubers outside.

It's literally just a rally to discourage black people from voting. That "coincidentally" happens to be right before the election.

Somebody is definitely paying Tariq :mjlol:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
mad-disappointed.gif

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they want to sell merch, pocket folks money/donations, and collect from the opposition funding them. never seen these people invested in doing the real work with the 3 branches of gov to really make a difference in the fight for reparations.

if anything they're delaying real progress and making reps less likely.