Tariq's #Rally4Reparatioms Nov 5, ya'll Going?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Hidden Colors Live
The 2022 Foundational Black American Conference.

This year's theme: "We outside!!
full
"

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Lmao. Tariq got jealous of the reparations March and now he’s creating the same thing.

By the way, the March against Mexicans he had in LA, Tariq was nowhere to be found but I’m sure he’ll be there on that one since he has those special guests.

Yup that’s the guy that can lead to reparations though 😂

That would be awkward since he does business with Mexicans. His commercial realtor was a latina that got a nice $50k commission off of that "museum" sale.

Thanks again family (nyeaah)

lib123

All Star
Daps
Tariq hinted at another march taking place nearby that weekend. Does anyone know what else is going on that weekend?

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'll be there.

It's not about Tariq, it's about what's owed to us dumbazz nigg@s. :mjtf:
So why is it looking like Hidden Colors the conference part 2??? :mjlol:
Not a single politician in sight but he's leading y'all nikkaz to reparations. Repeating "Cut the check" numerous times ain't gonna bring that shyt any closer to fruition. So now he's a political activist, museum curator, social activist, documentary maker, puppeteer/cartoon voice over actor all at the same time and you think he's serious about reparations?!
You nikkaz deserve whatever fukkerys coming y'alls way.:hubie:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I was bout to say! How convenient. He’s just going to tell everyone in attendance not to vote!
He's only going to be repeating the same shyt to the exact same twitter audience minus the bots and cac trolls cosplaying as Black people.
I'd be shocked if he got 500 people to attend.
Only reason why he's even going through with his lil rally is because someone else is doing one tomorrow and he didn't want someone else to have the claim of doing a reparations rally in DC in case it caught traction.