Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
At this point I'm sure I only see about 30% of this forum with all the hating pocket watching tethers that have to be blocked

I go the extra mile of blocking anybody that gives a thumbs up to a hater comment so I might see as little as 20% of the forum.
Don't lie to these folk and claim I blocked you, if thats what you mean. To this day I've never blocked a single person on here.
tumblr_lzk8bkkJow1qz8x31o1_400.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Word of advice. That @Buddy tether is a nut case. He worried about how folks spend their money too much. He want what Tariq does to be a scam like many of the people from his homeland do.
Right them musty ass tethers like @Buddy love sitting online trying to figure out their next scam instead of putting in any actual work for anything.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And there it is.

Sensitive as hell. He mocks everyone with those AI images. Hell he just had a white man with lice in his eye (funny as hell).

That’s shouldn’t take away from what he is speaking on with the movie. If they think his stance on the other stuff is wrong here is the chance to prove him wrong to their audience.

If Hot97 can prove Latinos were there then do it on the show debunk it.

A black man whos trying to put himself out there as a new authority on Hip Hop, making racist caricatures of Africans and Caribbeans sits well with you? And this is when he's not tickling Donald Trumps nuts on Twitter?

Because he makes fun of others too?

You consider black people who would rather not be producing and contributing to racist depictions of ourselves "sensitive?" Who in the hell raised you passive c00ns?

You think this country bumpkin, conservative, bigoted, cac-emulating, grifting clown from Alabama is going to be some new voice of Hip Hop? Or even worth arguing with? Or even moving the needle on pro-black thought with his nonsense? He's a shameless drifting using pro-black language and a shallow self-important audience to sell shyt, cash out, and go vacation with his white family members this summer. This snake don't deserve a fukking dime from black people for the shyt that he does and says. But he makes some of yall proud to be black American so hurry up and buy his shyt.

Last edited:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Hot 97 put him on their YouTube page with millions of followers
:patrice:

They put him in the "live" section with the poor numbers tho. They didnt put him in the actual "video" mixes with the better numbers.

They didn't give ya boy the real recognition which is a morning show placement. They dumped some no name on him to do the interview not Ebro and then placed it in their "live" section.

I'm not doing a screenshot but did you even look at the numbers before u stuck your chest out to tell me how many followers they have? LOL. The "lives" are mostly in the low 4 digits. Only videos doing numbers are the Morning Show convos on the Drake and Kendrick beef everything else is low 4 digits.

But hey...Hopefully you get your daps for posting that. LOL.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Right them musty ass tethers like @Buddy love sitting online trying to figure out their next scam instead of putting in any actual work for anything.
You gotta sell something to scam.
What am I selling?
I thought Microphone Check was on sale now cause @JoseElbow725 said whatever the fukk it is that makes you think you NEED this movie. Same way we NEED Ogun Juice cause Ahmaud Arbery.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
A black whos trying to put himself out there as a new authority on Hip Hop, making racist caricatures of Africans and Caribbeans sits well with you? And this is when he's not tickling Donald Trumps nuts on Twitter?

Because he makes fun of others too?

You consider black people who would rather not be producing and contributing to racist depictions of ourselves "sensitive?" Who in the hell raised you passive c00ns?

You think this country bumpkin, conservative, bigoted, cac-emulating, grifting clown from Alabama is going to be some new voice of Hip Hop? Or even worth arguing with? Or even moving the needle on pro-black thought with his nonsense? He's a shameless drifting using pro-black language and a shallow self-important audience to sell shyt, cash out, and go vacation with his white family members this summer. This snake don't deserve a fukking dime from black people for the shyt that he does and says. But he makes some of yall proud to be black American so hurry up and buy his shyt.
Where your family from?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
:patrice:

They put him in the "live" section with the poor numbers tho. They didnt put him in the actual "video" mixes with the better numbers.

They didn't give ya boy the real recognition which is a morning show placement. They dumped some no name on him to do the interview not Ebro and then placed it in their "live" section.

I'm not doing a screenshot but did you even look at the numbers before u stuck your chest out to tell me how many followers they have? LOL. The "lives" are mostly in the low 4 digits. Only videos doing numbers are the Morning Show convos on the Drake and Kendrick beef everything else is low 4 digits.

But hey...Hopefully you get your daps for posting that. LOL.

You ok bro?

and morning show placement? Who really listens and to FM radio like that? Once it’s aired, it’s done. This will be on there forever and has the potential to be shared and go viral.

And it doesn’t matter if they air it on YouTube live, or upload it traditionally. The reach is pretty much the same

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
What the fukk did he prove? That there were American DJs too? The fact you're so simple minded you think a bunch of YouTube videos is a flex is amazing. "DiScO dJs hAd sOunDsyStEms tOo!!! A JaMaiCan DJ wEnT tO A pArTY in MiAmI!"

Okay and?

Jazz began after cacs taught (creole) black people how to play piano and write music sheets. Does that undermine Jazz as a black American art form?

You think the earliest black American DJs didn't listen to or have interaction with white DJs?

Never claimed that Jamaicans invented DJing, dubbing, toasting, or sound system music production. And I DEFINITELY never claimed that these Jamaican immigrants were playing reggae for audiences and speaking in patois. The fact dude feels the need to take such personcal digs at Herc says a lot about how much of a self-important clown dude is.

As if "Black Americans" who had access to all this decades longer were sitting around looking at each other until Jamaicans came. These are the weird narratives yall have to make up and argue with yourselves over, and then think you're "dropping knowledge" then project onto others, in this bizarre crusade to claim Jamaica--one of the most musically innovative places in the world--was incapable of creating or influencing music in America.

They built a culture of THEIR OWN around DJing, sound system clash parties and productions, dancehall, toasting, dub recording and electronic music production. And what they were doing is not what was going on in Discos, and it led to Hip Hop when they brought it over. No amount of YouTube clips about Disco DJs from the 70s is going to change what THEY were doing at the time. Maybe you should look into that and TRY simply appreciating a culture outside of your own without your childish insecurities getting in the way. I know its hard for a MAGA nicca. You might actually turn pro-black instead of a conservative and appreciate what another black culture was doing with music gear at the same time Disco Djs was spinning records in America. Caribbean DJ, dubbing, sound system clash culture and productions had an impact on the already sprawling NY Disco scene and it led to Hip Hop in the Bronx. fukkin get over it.

Again I don't have the same cac mindset as you morons.

:snoop:

all this bullshyt you keep writing has already been debunked and it’s been debunked by Kool Herc himself

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
You think this country bumpkin, conservative, bigoted, cac-emulating, grifting clown from Alabama is going to be some new voice of Hip Hop?

What's with the disrespectful language towards southern black people? :what:
Why do y'all have such disdain for southern black people? I don't even care about him, but using this type of language to diss him is an insult to all southern black people. You're using "country" and "Alabama" as pejoratives.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
You ok bro?

and morning show placement? Who really listens and to FM radio like that? Once it’s aired, it’s done. This will be on there forever and has the potential to be shared and go viral.

And it doesn’t matter if they air it on YouTube live, or upload it traditionally. The reach is pretty much the same
:snoop:

The fact that you just disregarded the Morning Show placement tells me you don't know what u are talking about. The Morning Show interviews are what gets the real numbers after it's uploaded. .That's literally the first comment I made in this thread. Thats why oh boy in this thread said F*k Ebro because we both know that the Ebro interview is the real promo that gets placed in the "videos" section and then goes viral...Not that video u posted with a no name interviewer in the "live" section with the low 4 digit viewed videos.. Nobody mentioned listening to FM radio except you. You're obviously unfamiliar.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
(1)What the fukk did he prove? That there were American DJs too? The fact you're so simple minded you think a bunch of YouTube videos is a flex is amazing. "DiScO dJs hAd sOunDsyStEms tOo!!! A JaMaiCan DJ wEnT tO A pArTY in MiAmI!"

Okay and?

Jazz began after cacs taught (creole) black people how to play piano and write music sheets. Does that undermine Jazz as a black American art form?

You think the earliest black American DJs didn't listen to or have interaction with white DJs?

Never claimed that Jamaicans invented DJing, dubbing, toasting, or sound system music production. And I DEFINITELY never claimed that these Jamaican immigrants were playing reggae for audiences and speaking in patois. The fact dude feels the need to take such personcal digs at Herc says a lot about how much of a self-important clown dude is.

As if "Black Americans" who had access to all this decades longer were sitting around looking at each other until Jamaicans came. These are the weird narratives yall have to make up and argue with yourselves over, and then think you're "dropping knowledge" then project onto others, in this bizarre crusade to claim Jamaica--one of the most musically innovative places in the world--was incapable of creating or influencing music in America.

They built a culture of THEIR OWN around DJing, sound system clash parties and productions, dancehall, toasting, dub recording and electronic music production. And what they were doing is not what was going on in Discos, and it led to Hip Hop when they brought it over. No amount of YouTube clips about Disco DJs from the 70s is going to change what THEY were doing at the time. Maybe you should look into that and TRY simply appreciating a culture outside of your own without your childish insecurities getting in the way. I know its hard for a MAGA nicca. You might actually turn pro-black instead of a conservative and appreciate what another black culture was doing with music gear at the same time Disco Djs was spinning records in America. Caribbean DJ, dubbing, sound system clash culture and productions had an impact on the already sprawling NY Disco scene and it led to Hip Hop in the Bronx. fukkin get over it.

Again I don't have the same cac mindset as you morons.
We are not going to do this "Death By BABBLE DROWNING" that you do in every thread

You made a specific claim, you made it while being completely bereft of any evidence and went on a "what aught to be" feelings based based narrative
@IllmaticDelta responded in kind using your sources, and your very own sources betrayed you. Everything "jamaican" about anything in the early goings of hip hop depends on kool herc, or atleast his acknowledgement. You dont get "jamaican" in this without him. People like you use "jamaican(s) plural with no way of even articulating that. Like i said pannies and non fbas so a non black american back ground and went wild with the imagination. Not understanding that all groups involved were using a black american based music operating system to run on. Whether the dude was cambodian,trinidadian or puerto rican

It was established by their pioneers that soundsystem culture stems from the states. Its not just a matter of "americans having systems too"

Nothing was brought over to black americans as we have already outlined with actual receipts. Your just babbling things and dont know how to actually articulate them. Who is the "they" that brought culture to us and directly led to hip hop, when none of the pioneers including herc know what the heck your talking about. Our pioneers were already here

You really think thats how black americans created jazz? no wonder your takes on hip hop are so trash

I can appreciate thei culture for beinf THEIR culture alot of you dodos have a hard time doing the same with blac american culture

But again stop being a coward and respond to anything herc,bam and the other pioneers who were actually there, are saying in that post

Last edited: