Tariq’s movie premiere in NYC. Line down the block FBA turned out to support!! #MicrophoneCheck

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bro i am from the BRONX BORN N RAISED

i grew up in what was probably the biggest incubator for hip hop culture- Bronx river projects

Was raised right around bronxdale projects where mario and the spades were from

grew up hearing stories from people like Trixie and older baby spades members since i was a kid

get all the way the fukk oudda here:camby:
:salute:, friend

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You quoted me wrong because you literally said the same thing I said but took me using Tariqs talking points against Fat Joe as an example wrong. I coulda have said the same thing and used Busta Rhymes instead of Joe. My comment wouldnt be about Busta either. My comment was about Tariqs diaspora war being why Tariq was not invited to TBC and I just used the Joe talking point as an example of his diaspora war talking point. You took me mentioning Joe out of context.

i’m still confused on how you think I took fat Joe’s out of context , when you basically crafted your post as a Fat Joe vs Tariq by saying whom is more famous and who is hip-hop etc. etc. …… but that’s neither here nor there

the question that has to be about Ebro In The Morning and The Breakfast Club not wanting to interview him about this hip-hop documentary speaks volumes and it actually makes Tariq look like he’s the winner with the false Jamaican and Puerto Rican narrative

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Baam didn't get it wrong. he already told the truth

:heh:

You're still trolling. Dude...u just said Bam got it wrong. Those were your words.

how can a man (Ralph), who probably thinks HipHop started with the man (Baam) he was interviewing (that's what he's been fed), tell that same man, that THEIR OWN PERSONAL VISION FOR the culture was wrong?

I'm repeating your words troll. :laff:

YOU JUST SAID IT IN POST #166 TROLL. :laff:

Now you're posting a video of Bam saying something that has nothing to do with what you just contradicted yourself saying was wrong. That's trolling.

I'm done. I already said there's no more that needs to be said.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
you cant point to any tangible influence. Therein lies the real issue

Tell us what from Jamaica influenced Aframs so we can if it's true or false:sas2:

:mjlol: … see this is the shyt that gets to me although I’m laughing my ass off … it‘s really sad and gets me angry

For the simple fact of that poster is an African who‘s from Canada, but yet it’s on his Emmanual Acho shyt trying to tell us about our ADOS/FBA history … :snoop:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:mjlol: … see this is the shyt that gets to me although I’m laughing my ass off … it‘s really sad and gets me angry

For the simple fact of that poster is an African who‘s from Canada, but yet it’s on his Emmanual Acho shyt trying to tell us about our ADOS/FBA history … :snoop:
They are going for the optics of being the good Samaritan trying to stand for unity and fighting against "division"

But the thing is you have to package that with truth. When you dont, all you are is someone hating on black american influence and running interference, yet trying to maintain being the "good guy" in this

Why are you saying what your saying without actual receipts

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
i’m still confused on how you think I took fat Joe’s out of context , when you basically crafted your post as a Fat Joe vs Tariq by saying whom is more famous and who is hip-hop etc. etc. …… but that’s neither here nor there

the question that has to be about Ebro In The Morning and The Breakfast Club not wanting to interview him about this hip-hop documentary speaks volumes and it actually makes Tariq look like he’s the winner with the false Jamaican and Puerto Rican narrative

Of course you're confused because u were focused on the wrong thing. You were so confused you didnt even notice how in my comment I left the door open for the possibility that TBC might have Tariq on their show. Who is to say they wont have him on this week or next week? Meanwhile you over here talking about Tariq being a winner of a contest no one is playing. If he's on TBC this week or next week then everything u said was just emotions jumping the gun.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
:heh:

You're still trolling. Dude...u just said Bam got it wrong. Those were your words.

I'm repeating your words troll. :laff:

YOU JUST SAID IT IN POST #166 TROLL. :laff:

Now you're posting a video of Bam saying something that has nothing to do with what you just contradicted yourself saying was wrong. That's trolling.

I'm done. I already said there's no more that needs to be said.

Let me make this clearer for YOU!!!:

Baam already told the truth in the PAST. I don't care what he said in the Davey D/Ralph interview.

Ralph McDaniels is from Brooklyn and didn't get wind of Bronx HipHop by way of Queens until 1976.

Baambatta is not a first tier foundation of HipHop; he came from the roots of it via Kool D and Disco King Mario. This makes his opinion of HipHop being for everyone/colorless, HIS and only HIS opinion

Davey D and numerous others within/from early HipHop KNEW the narrative being told was false but they let it rock to not ruffle feathers

Many truths of HipHop's origins have slipped out over 40+ years in various interviews but they still were largely ignored by the greater HipHop world/documentarians of HipHop, to keep the Herc/Baam/Flash narrative going

Tariq IS THE ONLY guy that was willing to ruffle those feathers by getting the facts straight from 1st and 2nd generation pioneers.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Let me make this clearer for YOU!!!:

Baam already told the truth in the PAST. I don't care what he said in the Davey D/Ralph interview.

Ralph McDaniels is from Brooklyn and didn't get wind of Bronx HipHop by way of Queens until 1976. He's no q

Baambatta is not a first tier foundation of HipHop; he came from the roots of it via Kool D and Disco King Mario. This makes his opinion of HipHop being for everyone/colorless, HIS and only HIS opinion

Davey D and numerous others within/from early HipHop KNEW the narrative being told was false but they let it rock to not ruffle feathers

Many truths of HipHop's origins have slipped out over 40+ years in various interviews but they still were largely ignored by the greater HipHop world/documentarians of HipHop, to keep the Herc/Baam/Flash narrative going

Tariq IS THE ONLY guy that was willing to ruffle those feathers by getting the facts straight from 1st and 2nd generation pioneers.

:comeon:

Now you're just being an annoying troll. You don't have to repeat yourself. I already responded to this when I said:

And there you have it

Tariq who isnt Hip Hop is your go to guy for Hip Hop history while Ralph, BAM and Davey who are Hip Hop got it wrong....according to you

There's no more that needs to be said.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This is your fault for arguing instead of giving him the

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Of course you're confused because u were focused on the wrong thing. You were so confused you didnt even notice how in my comment I left the door open for the possibility that TBC might have Tariq on their show. Who is to say they wont have him on this week or next week? Meanwhile you over here talking about Tariq being a winner of a contest no one is playing. If he's on TBC this week or next week then everything u said was just emotions jumping the gun.

if he’s on TBC this week or next week, it would be only mid … the purpose of promotion - is going on a certified high rated show prior to one’s project coming out

and I completely get it you don’t like the man - so I’m not gonna go back-and-forth with you on that I understand
with that said …. so I’ll take back. “ It makes him look like a winner “ and revise it to “ it makes him look like he’s telling the truth.”