Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
It should be noted we don't know what you look like and are assuming yourE a black woman based on no proof.

It should be noted you think it's ok for black women to date white males
Probably a dam BEAR!!!

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
So what makes someone black?
Your question asks "what makes someone black" do you mix to make black?....the fact is, black is not a color. color comes from light and thus there is no relationship to "black and color"....white on the other hand comes from all colors,... as being seen at one time by the brain. thus white isnt really a color either. only color is color....that being everything between black and white. we only percieve black or white............now, you can mix all kinds of colors and you'll never get black but the closest thing you can mix to get black is as follows (in oil) BROWN MADDER, GREENISH UMBER, PTHALO BLUE. it isnt really black but it's hard to tell,..... if you do it right.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:troll::troll::troll:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@marcuz just know, if you call in tariq will do nothing but twist your words and put up strawmen

You can't win simply cause you are at a disadvantage, he is in complete control cause its HIS radio

Station.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Them having TWO BLACK parents, I know it's hard to believe but being black is not a fukking state of mind. :mindblown:
I have one black parent and one half black parent.

Everyone that has seen me says im light enough to pass for mexican.

What am i?

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
his question was under the pretense i considered the grandkids and great grandkids non-black.

i said if a biracial person procreates with a black person, their CHILDREN can claim black,
ARE they black? Or can they just CLAIM black?

You guys have made it very clear that one can not just claim black just cause part of them is black

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Mixed folk can be black culturally, socially and politically
Bob Marley is an example.

Now there's mixed folk who're more on the white side culturally, socially and politically
Stacy Dash is an example.

If mixed folk say they're black leave em alone. If mixed people wanna identify as mixed leave em alone. Let them have autonomy to self identify.