Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Black people are procreating with the oppressor class because that's what conquered people do. We have been conquered. You can play that " I can do what I want" game all you want,but if you are a Black person living in the US today,you are SUBJECTS of white society and they can do with you whatever they want at any given time. And since this oppressor class has all the resources that were gained thru white supremacist policies,it's a natural progression that black people try to use sexual relationships to gain some of those resources.

I can't tell if this is trolling or not :mjlol:
This is the rational n***as use when getting with white women :gladbron:?!?!

This mind of mine :wow:

Snake Puppy

Rookie
Daps
oh yeah? how's that been working out so far? we've facilitated a system where we're just headed down the path of racial ambiguity, while ironically, giving THEM all our resources.
Please provide any evidence ( like a link,etc) where YOU have created or are a part of a system where you are NOT giving your resources away to whites. If your reply is more talking in circles,I will take that as you not having anything to show and you are just trying to deflect more.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
My brother, you are not bkack because you have a white mother and a black father.

NOW, if you have a child with a woman who has a black mother and a black father your children are mixed, but they can claim to be black, but YOU, you are not black my brother.

Got it.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the single stupidest thread I've ever read through on the coli, and that's saying something.

That being said, quick question. Are light skinned black people actually Black or not?

Just need clarification.

Complexion and race aren't the same thing.

Yeah I'm gonna need for these coli half breeds to just admit that they all in they feelings cause of the

Particular topic.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
My brother, you are not bkack because you have a white mother and a black father.

NOW, if you have a child with a woman who has a black mother and a black father your children are mixed, but they can claim to be black, but YOU, you are not black my brother.

Got it.
No, his kids are not mixed, his kids are black, what's the issue?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It should be noted that @Mowgli has a Asian wife and should not be apart of this discussion.
It should be noted we don't know what you look like and are assuming yourE a black woman based on no proof.

It should be noted you think it's ok for black women to date white males