Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

MaLi

Pro
Daps
You stumble upon a village of mixed black dimes.

All of the men have been killed in war.

The women are without partners and need men.

Do you leave them where you found them in the interests of black power, or take them as spoils.

tumblr_m05zk7aELe1qj1seko1_500.jpg
10453906_1496045583947213_1980567492_n.jpg

In the interest of Black power i would find out which of them identifies with Black people and has experienced racial discrimination at the hands of white supremacy. They arent mine to take as spoils:ufdup:. Theyre beautiful mixed-Black females who may need a lil guidance :shaq:.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because white people were the ones who created most of the mixed race offspring in the first place in The US during slavery and these same white people kept those mixed people in slavery just like so called "unmixed" blacks. And mixed people today are under the same systemic oppression as other Black people. So whatever we light or dark Black people call EACH OTHER is obsolete when we are both under white domination.

you keep talkin about white people when this is about what black people are doing. why are black folks procreating with the oppressing class and uplifting the biracial offspring as the best of our race, why are BLACKS doing that. i dont want to hear you respond with "Well, because white supremacy.." shut up with that shyt.

so you one drop every group in even though admittedly, none of those other groups give a damn about african americans? how much sense does that make? :what:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You stumble upon a village of mixed black dimes.

All of the men have been killed in war.

The women are without partners and need men.

Do you leave them where you found them in the interests of black power, or take them as spoils.

tumblr_m05zk7aELe1qj1seko1_500.jpg
10453906_1496045583947213_1980567492_n.jpg

the lengths y'all go through :wow:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
This is the single stupidest thread I've ever read through on the coli, and that's saying something.

That being said, quick question. Are light skinned black people actually Black or not?

Just need clarification.
Yes light skin black people are black, the discussion is should biracial's(no matter if they come out dark skin black to straight up white) with 1 non-black parent be black as well.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a legit question.

Clearly you're conflicted
i'd throw out all racial loyalty and join the village of biracial women. shortly after, i'd realize the horrors and responsibilities associated with being the only male, then i'd panic and flee :yeshrug:

Snake Puppy

Rookie
Daps
you keep talkin about white people when this is about what black people are doing. why are black folks procreating with the oppressing class and uplifting the biracial offspring as the best of our race, why are BLACKS doing that. i dont want to hear you respond with "Well, because white supremacy.." shut up with that shyt.

so you one drop every group in even though admittedly, none of those other groups give a damn about african americans? how much sense does that make? :what:
Black people are procreating with the oppressor class because that's what conquered people do. We have been conquered. You can play that " I can do what I want" game all you want,but if you are a Black person living in the US today,you are SUBJECTS of white society and they can do with you whatever they want at any given time. And since this oppressor class has all the resources that were gained thru white supremacist policies,it's a natural progression that black people try to use sexual relationships to gain some of those resources.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people are procreating with the oppressor class because that's what conquered people do. We have been conquered. You can play that " I can do what I want" game all you want,but if you are a Black person living in the US today,you are SUBJECTS of white society and they can do with you whatever they want at any given time. And since this oppressor class has all the resources that were gained thru white supremacist policies,it's a natural progression that black people try to use sexual relationships to gain some of those resources.

oh yeah? how's that been working out so far? we've facilitated a system where we're just headed down the path of racial ambiguity, while ironically, giving THEM all our resources.