Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohh.So you are saying that whiteness is a SOCIAL construct? Ok,if thats the case,isn't "Blackness" a social construct as well?

race is in and of itself a social construct, and i never said otherwise. not to get TOO kumbaya because we're not all the same, and there's still genetic perks and disorders for specific groups. but long as race is treated as a tangible object by every other group, blacks have to operate on the same wave length. which means reorganizing the race and stop cosigning the white drop rule, because we NEED black partners to create more black people -- regardless of what the damn white people tell you.

Snake Puppy

Rookie
Daps
race is in and of itself a social construct, and i never said otherwise. not to get TOO kumbaya because we're not all the same, and there's still genetic perks and disorders for specific groups. but long as race is treated as a tangible object by every other group, blacks have to operate on the same wave length. which means reorganizing the race and stop cosigning the white drop rule, because we NEED black partners to create more black people -- regardless of what the damn white people tell you.

So basically you are saying we need to abandon ONE white created classification ( the one drop makes you black rule) for another white created classification ( Africoid phenotype =Black) correct?

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
as race is treated as a tangible object by every other group, blacks have to operate on the same wave length. which means reorganizing the race and stop cosigning the white drop rule, because we NEED black partners to create more black people -- regardless of what the damn white people tell you.

So what is being considered to be black?

The black mother a father thing is stupid, because like others have pointed out black americans blood has been mixed.

If you looked at my parents you would say those are black people.

So if I got with a woman of another race. According to those standards my child would not be black. So if my child, and their child, and their childrens children. Got with people who meet the both parents rule. How far down the line do they need to go to get back to where we are, and be considered to be black again?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what is being considered to be black?

The black mother a father thing is stupid, because like others have pointed out black americans blood has been mixed.

asian mother + asian father = asian child
indian mother + indian father = indian child
white mother + white father = white child

so why is it stupid to say:

black mother + black father = black child

to me, y'all sound stupid saying

black mother or father + *.* = black child

we're not mixed to high hell like brazilians, so why do y'all pretend AAs are so watered down.

If you looked at my parents you would say those are black people.

So if I got with a woman of another race. According to those standards my child would not be black. So if my child, and their child, and their childrens, children. Got with people who meet the both parents rule. How far down the line do they need to go to get back to where we are, and be considered to be black again?

what are your parents?

Snake Puppy

Rookie
Daps

we're not mixed to high hell like brazilians, so why do y'all pretend AAs are so watered down.

what are your parents?
Now you are just going in a copy and paste deflection circle without answering the questions logically.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

what are your parents?

I'm saying it gets dumb when you plot it out

Black Mother + Black Father = Black Child.....ok that's the rule

Black Father + Non black Mother = Non Black Child 1st gen

Non Black Child 1g + Black mother = Non Black Child 2nd Gen

Non Black Child 2g + Black Father = Non Black child 3rd Gen.

I'm saying at what point down the bloodline, can the child claim to be black again?

If never then we aren't black because our blood is already diluted. If we are saying your bloodline can be repaired then we are still subscribing to some type "drop" rule.

Both of my parents are Black

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying it gets dumb when you plot it out

Black Mother + Black Father = Black Child.....ok that's the rule

Black Father + Non black Mother = Non Black Child 1st gen

Non Black Child 1g + Black mother = Non Black Child 2nd Gen

Non Black Child 2g + Black Father = Non Black child 3rd Gen.

I'm saying at what point down the bloodline, can the child claim to be black again?

If never then we aren't black because our blood is already diluted. If we are saying your bloodline can be repaired then we are still subscribing to some type "drop" rule.

Both of my parents are Black

i've already stated if your biracial offspring manages to swing it back black for you, sure, call your mixed grand-kids black. but that's not really whats happening out here. we're getting a lot more examples of biracial kids procreating out just like their parents did. so instead of all this confusion and unnecessary bickering, how about we just keep it at two black parents and stop creating all these biracial kids w/non-black women.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically you are saying we need to abandon ONE white created classification ( the one drop makes you black rule) for another white created classification ( Africoid phenotype =Black) correct?

name a better way of classifying descendants of slaves in US?

Now you are just going in a copy and paste deflection circle without answering the questions logically.

i've answered all of your questions but you keep ducking mine. why do you blame white supremacy for adhering to the one drop rule, when you yourself co-sign it? answer that one question and stop ducking it.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
For coli definitions how many generations of breeding with "black" people does it take for the offspring of an interracial couple to become black again?

By generations i mean. grand children, great grand children, great great grandchildren. ETC.

Ill use Jcole for an example...

I believe Jcole is Black socially, but hes mixed genetically. If he has kids with a Black woman, i will consider that child Black with recent European ancestry. The child is technically mixed, but theres a good chance the people in power (white supremacists) wont notice. Socially, the child is Black.

If Jcole has a child with a white woman, and the child looks white, i would consider that child white with African ancestry. The child is technically heavily mixed with European dna, but how he/she is treated socially will depend on his/her phenotype and knowledge of self.

If the child looks like a watered down Klay Thompson with straighter hair and less bass in his voice:troll: the child is white with recent African ancestry.

If the child has an African phenotype, i would consider that child mixed-Black even if i knew he/she was around only 25%. Reason being is that child will potential face the same type of racism us "less mixed" Black folks face.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i've already stated if your biracial offspring manages to swing it back black for you, sure, call your mixed grand-kids black.
This is some of the dumbest shyt ever, he asked you a clear question and you danced around it like an a$$hole.

So basically your saying that if a mixed person procreated with a black person, they can claim black if they want but in your opinion, they are mixed. You even called the grandkids mixed. So if mixed people arent black and non blacks cant make black babys, then that means 95% of american blacks dont qualify Right?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ill use Jcole for an example...

I believe Jcole is Black socially, but hes mixed genetically. If he has kids with a Black woman, i will consider that child Black with recent European ancestry. The child is technically mixed, but theres a good chance the people in power (white supremacists) wont notice. Socially, the child is Black.

If Jcole has a child with a white woman, and the child looks white, i would consider that child white with African ancestry. The child is technically heavily mixed with European dna, but how he/she is treated socially will depend on his/her phenotype and knowledge of self.

If the child looks like a watered down Klay Thompson with straighter hair and less bass in his voice:troll: the child is white with recent African ancestry.

If the child has an African phenotype, i would consider that child mixed-Black even if i knew he/she was around only 25%. Reason being is that child will potential face the same type of racism us "less mixed" Black folks face.
You stumble upon a village of mixed black dimes.

All of the men have been killed in war.

The women are without partners and need men.

Do you leave them where you found them in the interests of black power, or take them as spoils.

tumblr_m05zk7aELe1qj1seko1_500.jpg
10453906_1496045583947213_1980567492_n.jpg

Snake Puppy

Rookie
Daps
name a better way of classifying descendants of slaves in US?

i've answered all of your questions but you keep ducking mine. why do you blame white supremacy for adhering to the one drop rule, when you yourself co-sign it? answer that one question and stop ducking it.

Because white people were the ones who created most of the mixed race offspring in the first place in The US during slavery and these same white people kept those mixed people in slavery just like so called "unmixed" blacks. And mixed people today are under the same systemic oppression as other Black people. So whatever we light or dark Black people call EACH OTHER is obsolete when we are both under white domination.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Black people will NEVER get reparations from the so-called white man. And those so-called Jews you are talking about are impostors and they are also so-called white people just like their Edomite brethren. They are also the richest people on the planet and 70 millions dollars is chump change to a people that control the banking industry and almost every industry on earth. This country is 17+ trillion dollars in debt and you think they are going to write out reparations check on top on the welfare money they give to the so-called black women in the hood. You must really trust in this devil :heh:
yeah but they still fight to get every penny( chump change) .....yeah we already they impostors but still fight every position in power globally

i don't trust the devil but you still fight for whats yours

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some of the dumbest shyt ever, he asked you a clear question and you danced around it like an a$$hole.

his question was under the pretense i considered the grandkids and great grandkids non-black.

So basically your saying that if a mixed person procreated with a black person, they can claim black if they want but in your opinion, they are mixed.

i said if a biracial person procreates with a black person, their CHILDREN can claim black,