Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Sadly you're right. There's a thin line here that accepting biracials brings you to but I don't think we have the power to enforce that line. We get reparations n some cac will be claiming his great great great great grandma was black to get benefits.

enforcement would be hard, but we've gotta get folks to stop defending it first. if we can get people on the same page, maybe we'd stop having so many biracial children? i know the allure might be too great for many, but abolishing the one drop rule from our minds is a great start.

and if we ever hit a position to receive reparations, that's when nikkas would finally understand the benefits of exclusion. having all these biracials, mixed folks and cacs coming out the woodwork trying to claim some damn benefits.

Good points, but a lot of these guys think with the wrong head and lack foresight

Snake Puppy

Rookie
Daps
tariq, i answered your question several times and then you vanished when i asked my question. why do you blame white supremacy for the one drop rule when you'd subscribe to it anyways?
Oh so now I'm Tariq? So thats your new deflection? Ok.I'll be Tariq...So again could you please answer the question genetically what is a white person?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so now I'm Tariq? So thats your new deflection? Ok.I'll be Tariq...So again could you please answer the question genetically what is a white person?

are you blind, king flex. just check #225 and make sure to answer the question

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Good points, but a lot of these guys think with the wrong head and lack foresight
Because of white supremacy defining blackness is important.

I still maintain that offspring with only 1 black parent just creates a neutral nationless race that preys on everyone if both sides choose to reject these people.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Snake Puppy, we have the power to reject the one drop rule, but we choose not to. which is why dudes will travel all over the world to find brown people to one drop into the group. if white supremacy disappeared tomorrow, you'd still cosign the one drop rule.

If you dont support the one drop rule... how many drops DO you support?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:hence the "mixed" part before Black. The individual is mixed genetically, and Black socially.

See that was easy:obama:

For coli definitions how many generations of breeding with "black" people does it take for the offspring of an interracial couple to become black again?

By generations i mean. grand children, great grand children, great great grandchildren. ETC.

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I just don't understand why it's such a hard concept to accept that a bi-racial person is made up of two races. That person cannot deny or claim just one portion of their lineage and from what I remember of the U-stream show that was the premise of the two callers argument. We as black people can't just force them into our fold or assume they want to be identified as black just because they have a black parent or grandparent.
You're completely ignoring the fact that we are speaking in terms of White Supremacy and not genealogy. If White supremacy didn't exist, and human beings didn't recognize race in social political terms, you'd technically be right. But in the current reality, you're not.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
stock-footage-east-indian-businessman-thinking-on-greenscreen.jpg

#MELANOIDNATION

:troll: