Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Daps
Is this the gay one or is he the one that said white women are the most oppressed or is he the one that was on YouTube?

They all run together to me...

My homegirl who's an attorney says Tariq comes off very sus to her but I got no facts on it. Maybe you're picking up on whatever she's picking up on.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
He saw the money when Fox News started interviewing him. He officially crossed over. But to the side that actually runs media and viewership numbers. Why wait on CNN or some shyt when the worldwide leader of fukkery will have you and tweet you and shyt. He flipped from fighting with Tucker to parroting his views

Thats bullshyt! If they thought that they'd kept bringing him on the network to push. Plus he was on HLN which was owned by CNN calling out Race Soldier dam near defending a bed wench cause he picked the bed wench over the white supremacy who was talking about her.

Tariq has a code to never talk about black people no matter who in front of suspected white supremacist.

Daps
I was very offended on how he was trying to shyt on Capitol Police Officer Eugene the other day. That really bothered me. It made me question his rhetoric and true motives. Now, I'm kind of looking at him with a side eye. The way that he talks to his audience and him constantly trying to "roast" all of the time is getting old too.

I'm just telling you that I've also peeped some shyt with Tariq. I still rock with him, but I don't know for how long. His antics are getting boring and suspect every week that passes.
:francis:

He reminds me of that coli poster from Canada who was on here pretending to be super militant and then got exposed for parroting white supremacy POVs on his social media. That indiglo meta breh.

That's what Tariq reminds me of. He's a fake militant.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'z about to roll:old::old::old:...up on yo dead homiez:bustback::bustback::bustback::ninja2::ninja2:...and smoke with the pigeons...flying over the concrete... I know you from the south and you laborer iz the :ninja2::ninja2::ninja2:white manz...with his hand up yollz azz.see Iz will get the drops on you niggga nerds c00ns:bustback::bustback::bustback:...see you dead ones smoking too with the birds witz the featherz....:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Cali is in Da House fukkz the south.

you in the Souf with no firearms . nikka i'll victimize you then spit on you . you dont want no smoke , u dont want no cancer
@*DalMem* come bacc to TX and see me :smoker::smoker::smoker: nikkas dont live that life

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
OP, you may be smart enough to understand that people will let things slide so long as it fits with their agenda or that certain core ideals are still followed. It’s not that (some) people don’t notice, it’s just that it doesn’t matter enough to them as long as they stick to certain codes.

Think of an IG model with a fat ass. She could worship Satan but some guys will still simp because they like looking at her ass. It’s literally simpleton thinking.
Literally this. If nikkas would say that I could dig it. I wouldn't agree but I could dig it.

#youragentsfavoriteagent.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
He’s probably realised there’s more money in being a black republican c00n than a black Liberal Democrat where there are many such people and therefore don’t stand out.

The con fakkit

He realized that it's money going against black democrats in the mainstream since many of us feel they aren't doing their job and looking out for their own. He's doing his job which is why he has support, he says what people feel but won't say out of repercussions. He has his own money and doesn't answer to anyone which is why he speaks so recklessly.

He's not perfect and at times boring and low winded but he's usually spot on about mainstream black media and their obsession of blacks as the face of social progression without putting anything directly in their hand.

I'll support him as long as he keeps a foot on the neck of black media liberalism...

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes indeed, family

giphy.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man, we been trying to tell y'all for years about this nicca, telling y'all that he's a sellout and y'all just refuse to believe it. This nicca is the opps. He will work for whoever is paying him the biggest check.

He's a LITERAL sellout. I'm reading the news today and I randomly come across this :gucci:

'It was a missile strike': Trump fans go nuts claiming Nashville bomb was Chinese plot to steal election

:gucci: if you black and still listening to this nicca in 2021... yo mama and yo daddy need to slap the black off of you.

What else do you need to see?

The nicca told us not to vote, after we voted anyway, he tried to use Trump talking points telling us the election was stolen. Then he's being supported by Qanon.

Like what else do you need to see?? :mjtf:
:mjlol: don't vote "family". Can't wait until the rest of them are exposed too:blessed: