Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
@calixprynce can you post where he got outed as a republican?

Any person agreeing with QAnon and Trump retard arguments , is a conservative and a republican . They just too p*ssy to admit it .

Kinda like #bothsides not admitting they really Maga .

Aint you some Pan-African type nikka? I dont expect nothing worthwhile from bootyscratchin c00ns , enjoy the next 4 years . :smile:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Is this the gay one or is he the one that said white women are the most oppressed or is he the one that was on YouTube?

They all run together to me...

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
So are we going to pretend that Tariq wasn't actively trying to suppress voting among his followers and cited the false narrative that voting doesn't matter?

There is nothing more dangerous than tellin folk to be willfully ignorant to the political system especially local politics.

and these the same c00ns that be unarmed . they really love Trump cacs, think theyll spare them :mjlol: i hope the maga cacs use the free labor

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
:mjlol:dumb bytch Bird is my relly, aint nobody scared of you Long Beach blond hair skateboardin nikkas . Insane OR 20s aint factors , dont trip im on the socials rn . fake ass insane nikka , dont ignore my PM bytch , lets get some action goin
Who said I was from Insane you dumb ass nikka? Who the fukk still gang bangs, you loser ass nikka? Go get a job with some benefits you dusty ass bum. Fucc you and your uncle. Pull up. 2186 Locust Ave. we outside. I’m not replying here no more. Police ass nikka. And you ain’t left me no PM. Stop capping clown. You can beat your keyboard up all you want. I gave you my REAL address. I’m done feeding a troll who’s bytch me and the homies probably ran thru. Pull up. Done talking to you. When nikkas victimize you, you’ll be on here with a GoFundMe link. You bum. Ignore.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Any person agreeing with QAnon and Trump retard arguments , is a conservative and a republican . They just too p*ssy to admit it .

Kinda like #bothsides not admitting they really Maga .

Aint you some Pan-African type nikka? I dont expect nothing worthwhile from bootyscratchin c00ns , enjoy the next 4 years . :smile:
Can you post where he was outed as a republican? I'm not on that pan-african shyt. LOL...that's just in my bio as a joke that came from a discussion with somebody here.

I know why he was talking about that bombing in Nashville, and i know yall Tariq haters that follow his shows harder than me know why. You know that these people took his shyt out of context. Don't be a clown.

Show* me where Tariq is a republican. It's a simple task.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Who said I was from Insane you dumb ass nikka? Who the fukk still gang bangs, you loser ass nikka? Go get a job with some benefits you dusty ass bum. Fucc you and your uncle. Pull up. 2186 Locust Ave. we outside. I’m not replying here no more. Police ass nikka. And you ain’t left me no PM. Stop capping clown. You can beat your keyboard up all you want. I gave you my REAL address. I’m done feeding a troll who’s bytch me and the homies probably ran thru. Pull up. Done talking to you. When nikkas victimize you, you’ll be on here with a GoFundMe link. You bum. Ignore.

:mjlol: fucc imma be scared of a Long Beach civilian fo ? hit the pms bytch , and stop with the cac ignore shyt . You dont want no smoke , you dont want no cancer

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Can you post where he was outed as a republican? I'm not on that pan-african shyt. LOL...that's just in my bio as a joke that came from a discussion with somebody here.

I know why he was talking about that bombing in Nashville, and i know yall Tariq haters that follow his shows harder than me know why. You know that these people took his shyt out of context. Don't be a clown.

She me where Tariq is a republican. It's a simple task.

I've never watched him before, all Ive seen is what the Coli post. just like Kevin Samuels . i dont need a father figure lol

Tariq is a republican , you from the souf tho , yo brain wont be able to comprehend

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
nikkas were really using Malcolm Xs both sides quote to defend Tariq
:mjlol:

You point out how he's a republican agent and his fans always hit you with the "heres another Tariq thread" instead of taking heed to the signs

It doesn't matter if he explicitly says "I love trump I've been leading you nikkas astray for years" and someone posts it. nikkas will still be on some "you c00ns always talk about Tariq". Some people just can't think for themselves

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I've never watched him before, all Ive seen is what the Coli post. just like Kevin Samuels . i dont need a father figure lol

Tariq is a republican , you from the souf tho , yo brain wont be able to comprehend
kc is the midwest. And why is this so hard for you to show he's a republican? it should be easy. right?

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

She me where Tariq is a republican. It's a simple task.

I'z about to roll:old::old::old:...up on yo dead homiez:bustback::bustback::bustback::ninja2::ninja2:...and smoke with the pigeons...flying over the concrete... I know you from the south and you laborer iz the :ninja2::ninja2::ninja2:white manz...with his hand up yollz azz.see Iz will get the drops on you niggga nerds c00ns:bustback::bustback::bustback:...see you dead ones smoking too with the birds witz the featherz....:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Cali is in Da House fukkz the south.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He saw the money when Fox News started interviewing him. He officially crossed over. But to the side that actually runs media and viewership numbers. Why wait on CNN or some shyt when the worldwide leader of fukkery will have you and tweet you and shyt. He flipped from fighting with Tucker to parroting his views