Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Daps
You got Black Republicans on this site accusing Tariq of being a Black Republican?
giphy.gif

WTH!!
:mjlol:
I guess they would know one of their own kind.
:russ:

Dude you got outed as a Trump supporter a few months ago. Don't make me pull receipts :mjpls:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Any "pro-black" thought leaders who finds his words and rhetoric becoming more aligned with white power anarchist psychos, whether intended or not, than other black people needs to stop and seriously reconsider his views, period.

Yall been playing with this slippery slope of black people being more embracing of conservatism and more critical of liberalism and Im still trying to figure what this accomplishes than emboldening and validating people who want to destroy us.
dd2c8260c9d04eeb5c394d63985dda0c121c5688d2c68f89f4d0293950e8d17b_1.jpg

:mjgrin:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
@neotheflyingone I have to admit, breh. Tariq has been very difficult to listen to the past couple of weeks. It's hard to explain. Like...I'll be tuning into his broadcasts, and I'll just get irritated at the bullshyt he's spewing and cut it off. I will admit that I've noticed some type of agent-like behavior. I'm saying this as someone who actually enjoyed listening to his content.
:yeshrug:

That being said, despite how any of us feel, some of what he says is undeniable facts. Also, I'm always cool with people banging on cacs. I'm still a supporter though.
:ehh:

Daps
@neotheflyingone I have to admit, breh. Tariq has been very difficult to listen to the past couple of weeks. It's hard to explain. Like...I'll be tuning into his broadcasts, and I'll just get irritated at the bullshyt he's spewing and cut it off. I will admit that I've noticed some type of agent-like behavior. I'm saying this as someone who actually enjoyed listening to his content.
:yeshrug:

That being said, despite how any of us feel, some of what he says is undeniable facts. Also, I'm always cool with people banging on cacs.
:ehh:

Bolded is true but that right there is how agents move. Say something that will get the audience on your side something that you know everyone will agree with. Once you have the audience eating out your palm, then start slowly introducing your real message... but do it slowly otherwise they'll see you for the agent you are. You gotta take it REAL slow. And make sure you keep throwing out things that will keep the audience on your side

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@*DalMem* got outed last week as a literal pedophile breh.

Dude was in that pedo thread talking about underage chics and what he would do to them. I don't understand why he hasn't been banned yet. Makes sense that he's a Tariq follower.
Really? I’ve had him on ignore for quite a while now.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Bolded is true but that right there is how agents move. Say something that will get the audience on your side something that you know everyone will agree with. Once you have the audience eating out your palm, then start slowly introducing your real message... but do it slowly otherwise they'll see you for the agent you are. You gotta take it REAL slow. And make sure you keep throwing out things that will keep the audience on your side

I was very offended on how he was trying to shyt on Capitol Police Officer Eugene the other day. That really bothered me. It made me question his rhetoric and true motives. Now, I'm kind of looking at him with a side eye. The way that he talks to his audience and him constantly trying to "roast" all of the time is getting old too.

I'm just telling you that I've also peeped some shyt with Tariq. I still rock with him, but I don't know for how long. His antics are getting more boring and suspect every week that passes.
:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I was very offended on how he was trying to shyt on Capitol Police Officer Eugene the other day. That really bothered me. It made me question his rhetoric and true motives. Now, I'm kind of looking at him with a side eye. The way that he talks to his audience and him constantly trying to "roast" all of the time is getting old too.

I'm just telling you that I've also peeped some shyt with Tariq. I still rock with him, but I don't know for how long. His antics are getting boring and suspect every week that passes.
:francis:

nikka u aint gone leave yo daddy , you cap

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
@DatLBCGuy562 nikka nerd got 21st and Locust in his bio , but he aint from Insane Crip . Take that shyt down , you mark ass nikka. Im plugged in wit Bird1 from BIG ,say I wont get you checced in yo own section . try me :smoker::smoker::smoker:
That shows how much you know, you stupid ass fakkit. You don’t know who I am or who I know. I’m typing this from Locust, p*ssy. Come over here and MAKE me take it out my bio. And watch nikkas blow your head off your shoulders if you talk with too much bass in your voice :ufdup: I AM Long Beach bytch. My family been in this city since the 50s. Not sure why you’re randomly tagging me, trying to start shyt. Your boyfriend didn’t fukk you right last night, homo? But I don’t internet bang. Show up on locust, ask for Scrap, and watch nikkas chase you and strip you:yeshrug: You can talk to yourself bytch. Bringing up other nikkas name like a full fledged groupie bytch or like that should mean something to me :russ:I don’t give a fucc who you know. Fucc them and fucc you bytch. Come to the block troll. I don’t internet gang bang. Ignore :umad:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
That shows how much you know, you stupid ass fakkit. You don’t know who I am or who I know. I’m typing this from Locust, p*ssy. Come over here and MAKE me take it out my bio. And watch nikkas blow your head off your shoulders I AM Long Beach bytch. Not sure why you’re randomly tagging me, trying to start shyt. Your boyfriend didn’t fukk you right last night, homo? But I don’t internet bang. Show up on locust, ask for Scrap, and watch nikkas chase you and strip you:yeshrug: You can talk to yourself bytch. Bringing up other nikkas name like a full fledged groupie bytch. I don’t give a fucc who you know. Fucc them and fucc you bytch. Come to the block troll. I don’t internet gang bang. Ignore :umad:

:mjlol:dumb bytch Bird is my relly, aint nobody scared of you Long Beach blond hair skateboardin nikkas . Insane OR 20s aint factors , dont trip im on the socials rn . fake ass insane nikka , dont ignore my PM bytch , lets get some action goin

Last edited: