Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep. That clown @*DalMem* got exposed in a thread from like 2013. Was on the first page talking about how if she growing pubic hair, she fair game or some pedo mess like that. It was sick. I don't know why this pedophile ain't been banned yet.

Post these posts or I will report you for false slander and you will be banned.

You're so much of a butthurt C00N that you start marking up lies. :heh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They talk about that but don't talk about this.

It scares me to see so called Black People(FBA) on here not know how this man only wants to call out white supremacy. They want white supremacy to be only a republican thing.

"If you don't under what white supremacy is everything else in the world will just confuse you" - NF

Can both things be true? The nikka is a Black Alex Jones saying that the water is turning the frogs gay and he highlights news stories about white surpremacy.

I mean at this point we got it. There's white surpremacy in both parties which means it's gonna be maximum opposition to any tangibles talk on #bothsides.

Let's not deal with that in any meaningful manner lets just repeat Trump talking points about immegrants like we could do anything about that anyway.

It's not cool to just talk up building an economic base like all the other groups have far better to roast people who selling out better than you are.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

ran yo slave ass out of Dallas . When you come bacc, checc in with me and I wont bust yo skull. You under my wings, lil bytch . You refer to me before posting , understood? And if any of these nikkas give you problems, you let me know before going further ... got it , bytch?

:smoker::smoker: you just another nikka waitin to be victimized , u aint bout that life:smoker::smoker::smoker:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So are we going to pretend that Tariq wasn't actively trying to suppress voting among his followers and cited the false narrative that voting doesn't matter?

There is nothing more dangerous than tellin folk to be willfully ignorant to the political system especially local politics.

would you have an issue with tariq telling people to vote for trump and republicans ?
Or is the real issue you guys have is tariq is not kissing democrats ass?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from a pimp in the bay, to mac lessons, to hidden colors, to fighting for ados and pro blm, to now hating on blm,and now pushing voter fraud like maga cacs

all this in a span of 4 years
:mjlol:

Damn.....gave the man entire resume. Sounds like a fan from day one. Sucks to be plugged into someone you don't like life like that. :mjgrin:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Coli C00NS are mad that Tariq won't let them eat butter biscuits in peace. :russ:
Does Tariq have the power to slap a butter biscuit out of anyone's hand? Has his tweets even slowed down the popularity of said butter biscuits? Has he presented an alternative to said butter biscuit or is it pocket watching and consern about what another nikka is doing?

I mean Tariq critics are always pocket watching him an worried about what he's got going on, What does he care what some random individual does?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Any "pro-black" thought leaders who finds his words and rhetoric becoming more aligned with white power anarchist psychos, whether intended or not, than other black people needs to stop and seriously reconsider his views, period.

Yall been playing with this slippery slope of black people being more embracing of conservatism and more critical of liberalism and Im still trying to figure what this accomplishes than emboldening and validating people who want to destroy us.
It's not just Tariq basically all of this sector of Black youtube:

I don't really rock with this dude but I peep the patterns