Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They talk about that but don't talk about this.

It scares me to see so called Black People(FBA) on here not know how this man only wants to call out white supremacy. They want white supremacy to be only a republican thing.

"If you don't under what white supremacy is everything else in the world will just confuse you" - NF

Is Tariq incorrectly accusing someone of something they haven't done supposed to prove his virtue to us? :dahell: Because shyt like that aint helping.

Also, Tariq Nasheed's real name is Marcus Saunders? :what: What a clown.

Daps
happy MLK day

zGHQb4O.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Tariq have the power to slap a butter biscuit out of anyone's hand? Has his tweets even slowed down the popularity of said butter biscuits? Has he presented an alternative to said butter biscuit or is it pocket watching and consern about what another nikka is doing?

I mean Tariq critics are always pocket watching him an worried about what he's got going on, What does he care what some random individual does?

Mad Butter Biscuit C00N :umad:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Still trying to figure out why I should be so afraid of Trump when we have concrete evidence of what Biden and Harris have done to undermine black america.

Cac riots make them look bad breh, look at these cacs got when disrespected... and look how we act.. they know this type of enery is a bad look for democratic shills, makes them look soft.

They know the lift every voice thing is garbage and female behavior....

Trump did better with blacks and Hispanics than any other president alive on the GOP side:picard: they big mad deep down cuz they know dudes like Tariq says some real stuff that they won't agree with openly:francis:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Is Tariq incorrectly accusing someone of something they haven't done supposed to prove his virtue to us? :dahell: Because shyt like that aint helping.

Also, Tariq Nasheed's real name is Marcus Saunders? :what: What a clown.

He isn't incorrect.

What he did sure as hell pissed off the white supremacy.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Cac riots make them look bad breh, look at these cacs got when disrespected... and look how we act.. they know this type of enery is a bad look for democratic shills, makes them look soft.

They know the lift every voice thing is garbage and female behavior....

Trump did better with blacks and Hispanics than any other president alive on the GOP side:picard: they big mad deep down cuz they know dudes like Tariq says some real stuff that they won't agree with openly:francis:

Trump done more for black america than Obama, still a shytty president imo, but the facts speak for themselves. Obama didn't get anyone out of jail, no police reforms (trump shyt was watered down, but it's something), he didn't put no money in black schools, all he did was pander, and I'm not saying that Trump was great or anything, it's just the bar was so low for the dems, and still is.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Still trying to figure out why I should be so afraid of Trump when we have concrete evidence of what Biden and Harris have done to undermine black america.
Well If Trump didn't hurt you despite not caring about you maybe just maybe Biden will not care about you or hurt you either? I mean why does Trump get a pass for not doing nothing when none of them have really done anything?

Maybe none of this shyt really matters at the end of the day. I mean did Trump really get rid of that many essays if that's what you want to praise him about?

There's two more caravans on the way They're getting blocked in Guatemala.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Trump done more for black america than Obama, still a shytty president imo, but the facts speak for themselves.
Listen...:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:I told you that cali tethers:rip::rip::rip:yo dead homies is :cook::cook::cook: steaks and potatoes down south...i got a high point out here in cali... you nikkas in the south:violent::violent::violent: don't want none of this :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
would you have an issue with tariq telling people to vote for trump and republicans ?
Or is the real issue you guys have is tariq is not kissing democrats ass?
I would love to hear Tariq support the republicans, I would be a republican if they stopped the #backtheblue bullshyt. I like low taxes, I like less regulations I'm pro gun and anti immigration. I'm pro free trade. I'm low key a country club republican.

I wish Tariq had the balls to say the same.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Listen...:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:I told you that cali tethers:rip::rip::rip:yo dead homies is :cook::cook::cook: steaks and potatoes down south...i got a high point out here in cali... you nikkas in the south:violent::violent::violent: don't want none of this :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Glocc 35 , get it right cac . minimal kiccbacc, just enough to hawk down nikka nerds. You know yo place ,lil bytch . you hoes cower when around real nikkas , no wonder yall idols are Tariq and KS

E/S FoTreyGansta Crip BabyMovin , fucc with me bytch
:smoker::smoker:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn.....gave the man entire resume. Sounds like a fan from day one. Sucks to be plugged into someone you don't like life like that. :mjgrin:
Doesn't Tariq go in to hella detail about people's lives that he doesn't like? I mean take Roland Martin what has he said (besides the voting shyt) that Traiq really doesn't like? but Tariq brought up his alledged great grandparent who might have been a haitian way before there was mass Haitian migration.