Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is some of the dumbest shyt I have ever fukking read.

I still don't understand how folks don't realize this dude will do or say anything for a dollar or views and clicks.
because they formed an emotional bond with a clown nikka now they can't let go. shyt is retarded.

killacal

Banned
Daps
you in the Souf with no firearms . nikka i'll victimize you then spit on you . you dont want no smoke , u dont want no cancer
@*DalMem* come bacc to TX and see me :smoker::smoker::smoker: nikkas dont live that life

nikka you fat as fukk:gucci::laff:

No wonder all you literally talk about is ur gun like nikkas can't buy one:mjlol:

Ol diabetes church hands having ass nikka:unimpressed:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:stopitslime: Im team #ADOS and he is VERY disrespectful toward Yvette and Tone.

shytty rebuttal, btw. But get your op daps, tho. :skip:

fuk all that.

Tone t*ts and Strapette were very disrespectful towards Claud Anderson and Norris Shelton after stealing both of those guys' work.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Tone t*ts and Strapette were very disrespectful towards Claud Anderson and Norris Shelton after stealing both of those guys' work.
:patrice: Interesting bc, iirc, Yvette put out her "Deconstructing Claude Anderson" video BEFORE Tariq started shouting out ADOS.
So he didn't have a problem with it then? :jbhmm:

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:patrice: Interesting bc, iirc, Yvette put out her "Deconstructing Claude Anderson" video BEFORE Tariq started shouting out ADOS.
So he didn't have a problem with it then? :jbhmm:

:mjlol:thinking Strappy is relevant enough for someone to watch all of her videos and then deflecting from Strappy and Toad Talks being members of norris shelton's Descendants Of American Slaves facebook group BEFORE they started #ados.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:mjlol:thinking Strappy is relevant enough for someone to watch all of her videos and then deflecting from Strappy and Toad Talks being members of norris shelton's Descendants Of American Slaves facebook group BEFORE they started #ados.
So, no answer. Thanks.

Im really not here to further splinter the group, so if you're done defending him, this convo is pretty much done.