Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Trump done more for black america than Obama, still a shytty president imo, but the facts speak for themselves. Obama didn't get anyone out of jail, no police reforms (trump shyt was watered down, but it's something), he didn't put no money in black schools, all he did was pander, and I'm not saying that Trump was great or anything, it's just the bar was so low for the dems, and still is.
What the fukk! :camby: @Houston911

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This tweet makes absolutely no sense. :mindblown:

I've been sitting here for the past 5 minutes trying to figure out what point he's trying to make. :dwillhuh:
Nearly a thousand Nasheed supporters dapped this. I don't know how stupid Tariq thinks Black people are. While looking at his followers, many are pretty fukking stupid. @CHICAGO and @*DalMem* , are you two gonna be milly rockin when Trump pardon's Harry O and Big Meech? Ya'll gonna hit the Shmurda with ya hat if Trump pardons Bobby Shmurda

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Trump done more for black america than Obama, still a shytty president imo, but the facts speak for themselves. Obama didn't get anyone out of jail, no police reforms (trump shyt was watered down, but it's something), he didn't put no money in black schools, all he did was pander, and I'm not saying that Trump was great or anything, it's just the bar was so low for the dems, and still is.

yo p*ssy ass will get victimized by a "liberal" too
fucc outta here, harmless ass lil boy

have yo ugly ass laid out waitin on the M.E
:smoker::smoker::smoker:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
C00N still have no proof outside of me mocking the OP.:mjlol:

p*ssy you a moccer . nikkas know not to come to the streets , leave yo mark ass smokin. You and Tariq

fucc nikka u dont want no smoke , u dont want no cancer

tenor.gif