Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Is Tariq incorrectly accusing someone of something they haven't done supposed to prove his virtue to us? :dahell: Because shyt like that aint helping.

Also, Tariq Nasheed's real name is Marcus Saunders? :what: What a clown.
If someone proved that (and it could be easily done) that would literally put the nail in the coffin or any crediabilty this dude has. He did confrim that that was his sisters last name. He never explained how he as a christian has that name, Not Tariq Saunders but Tariq Nasheed Nasheed means song or poem said by a jihadi or in praise of one. The songs in those videos attacking US troops are called Nasheeds.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Cac riots make them look bad breh, look at these cacs got when disrespected... and look how we act.. they know this type of enery is a bad look for democratic shills, makes them look soft.

They know the lift every voice thing is garbage and female behavior....

Trump did better with blacks and Hispanics than any other president alive on the GOP side:picard: they big mad deep down cuz they know dudes like Tariq says some real stuff that they won't agree with openly:francis:

A lot of black men are tired and frustrated and it shows, the democrats are losing black men support fast, because we're not going to support them unconditional, we're not women...we're care about what you do, not how you make us feel. Black mens support is earned, not given. I'm like Cube, apolitical. What can you do for me?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Cac riots make them look bad breh, look at these cacs got when disrespected... and look how we act.. they know this type of enery is a bad look for democratic shills, makes them look soft.

They know the lift every voice thing is garbage and female behavior....

Trump did better with blacks and Hispanics than any other president alive on the GOP side:picard: they big mad deep down cuz they know dudes like Tariq says some real stuff that they won't agree with openly:francis:
Are you saying we should storm the Capitol?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He isn't incorrect.

What he did sure as hell pissed off the white supremacy.
He pissed him off How? Because he "exposed" them in a tweet? They just bushed the President's Twitter account. The totally deplatformed Alex Jones (who has his own network) If white people were really mad they'd just take away his twitter.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Trump done more for black america than Obama, still a shytty president imo, but the facts speak for themselves. Obama didn't get anyone out of jail, no police reforms (trump shyt was watered down, but it's something), he didn't put no money in black schools, all he did was pander, and I'm not saying that Trump was great or anything, it's just the bar was so low for the dems, and still is.
A lot of black men are tired and frustrated and it shows, the democrats are losing black men support fast, because we're not going to support them unconditional, we're not women...we're care about what you do, not how you make us feel. I'm like Cube, apolitical. What can you do for me?

fukking idiot.

I don't know how someone can people can demand tangibles for black people and then say with a straight face that "Trump gave more to black people". He isn't even subtle when pandering to white supremacists and supporting policies that will disproporptionately hurt the African American community.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Are you saying we should storm the Capitol?
fukking idiot.

I don't know how someone can people can demand tangibles for black people and then say with a straight face that "Trump gave more to black people". He isn't even subtle when pandering to white supremacists and supporting policies that will disproporptionately hurt the African American community.

These cats are full on indoctrinated breh. Leave them be. They secretly wish they could have joined in on the riot :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It perfectly addressed what you said. :umad:
nikka How? You just sad Mad butter biscuit c00n. I'm not Mad and I don't have a butter biscuit.

I'm not even looking for a Damn my bad I was fooled Tommy had a presence here at one point so did Polite, The nikka from Tusla, Boyce Watkins and Umar. I'd be totally fine if nikkas just didn't bring him up anymore.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Trump done more for black america than Obama, still a shytty president imo, but the facts speak for themselves. Obama didn't get anyone out of jail, no police reforms (trump shyt was watered down, but it's something), he didn't put no money in black schools, all he did was pander, and I'm not saying that Trump was great or anything, it's just the bar was so low for the dems, and still is.
Ok other than the few people that Trump pardoned (that Kim K helped with) what tangible thing did Trump do? I mean I could see if he released everyone with only a federal weed conviction that's not even specific to Black people but he didn't even do that. He got one only lady out and mad a call for Asap Rocky.

What did you get that Obama didn't give you?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
fukking idiot.

I didn't say he doesn't pander to white supremacists, I'll acknowledge his base are white folks, many of whom are white supremacists, but every now and then he'll sneak some shyt it in, I think he does it to flex on Obama, but my point stands.