Tariq outed as a Republican by Conservatives

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
These cats are full on indoctrinated breh. Leave them be. They secretly wish they could have joined in on the riot :mjlol:
Thery're way too p*ssy for that. This ain't for clowns throwing shots, this is for a random reading this. I meam Tariq's been talking about what he termed as The Confederate Coup. I mean if the election was stolen as Tariq said wouldn't storming the Capitol be the right thing to do? Or is he gonna be like Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones and the rest of the Fox News crew and just talk about shyt but not doing a damn thing himself but taking superchats?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
A lot of black men are tired and frustrated and it shows, the democrats are losing black men support fast, because we're not going to support them unconditional, we're not women...we're care about what you do, not how you make us feel. Black mens support is earned, not given. I'm like Cube, apolitical. What can you do for me?
I totally agree with this.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This alone makes Obama look pretty bad in comparison. As the first black president, I can't think of anything tangible he's done specifically for blacks.

Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges
Well that first meeting he had with the HBCU presidents was an admitted pump fake. I mean who wrote the bill in the first place? Probably wasn't a Republican.

But if on his last day in office he gave some money that was proposed by someone else, I'll give him that. It is something. and he did it on his last day in office.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
They talk about that but don't talk about this.

It scares me to see so called Black People(FBA) on here not know how this man only wants to call out white supremacy. They want white supremacy to be only a republican thing.

"If you don't under what white supremacy is everything else in the world will just confuse you" - NF

its not ADOS/FBA people on this site, i lean more towards ADOS but i wont sit here and go in on tariq like that

most of the people who are heavily against him are nonados people who interestingly were former fans of his. With some ados people to on here but they the minority of the hate group

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I would prefer he stood by his political ideology than hide behind it; so if that is his wish than no, I don't have an issue if he were to come out as another Candace Owens. Don't mean I have to agree with it..

I don't think Tariq has any political loyalty
Tariq sees the money that the black conservatives make and wants to tap into it.
Brandon Tatum and Anthony Brian Logan types are making a killing.

Anthony Brian Logan's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats
The Officer Tatum's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats
Tariq Radio's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

Last edited:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't Tariq go in to hella detail about people's lives that he doesn't like? I mean take Roland Martin what has he said (besides the voting shyt) that Traiq really doesn't like? but Tariq brought up his alledged great grandparent who might have been a haitian way before there was mass Haitian migration.

Ummm ok. So not only are you a day one fan, but you share the same character flaw that aids in your "dislike" of him? You know too much and wanna be like him too much for you not to be a fan. You don't have to go the "hating" route tho, bro. If you think the guy is interesting in spite of saying some things you might not agree with, then just say it. Cause you sounding too familiar for you to hate the guy.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tariq sees the money that the black conservatives make and wants to tap into it.

If he don't believe the shyt out his own mouth than I don't see why anyone would wanna pay attention while he speaking :mjlol:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

That's a huge stretch if you think Tariq is in the same league of c00ning as Brandon Tatum who was already exposed as a fraud I don't know what to say. I like the coli discussion but some of ya'll are just too slow or just don't care for any views besides your own so it's a waste of time.

And the truth is as crazy as white supremacist talk is historically the founders and those in power were always ripe with corruption.

Always, so Tariq is just taping into that "everyday joe and it's the evil rich folks keeping me down" talk, he's no different than the democratic shills blaming racism for everything but he's specifically more geared towards a class of black folks rather than POC.