Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
lol @ the subtle shift in gears. you should try out journalism or politics yourself

Fact is politicians support/sign off on plenty of shyt that may or may not reflect their real interests for the sake of their supporters/lobbyists. For example I don't think obama cares THAT much about gay people as much as his legislation would make you think. It'd be a little different if he proposed it himself.

As for the loaded question at the end, I'm okay with nobody at all getting reparations at this point. :manny: I already told you how I felt about jews getting them a few post ago slick, good try

So let me get this straight. You're saying that he co-sponsored a bill for Jewish reparations, but he doesnt support Jewish reparations?

Holocaust Rail Justice Act (2011 - S. 634)

This was the bill:

A bill to ensure that the courts of the United States may provide an impartial forum for claims brought by United States citizens and others against any railroad organized as a separate legal entity, arising from the deportation of United States citizens and others to Nazi concentration camps on trains owned or operated by such railroad, and by the heirs and survivors of such persons.

Explain why you think he co-sponsored a bill called the Holocaust rail Justice act if he doesn't support Jewish reparation?

And the question wasn't loaded it was straight forward. And I looked at your previous quotes and you never said how you felt about Jewish reparations. If I missed it please requote it.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude here :heh:

You should have said that to begin with so I wouldn't have wasted time thinking you weren't trolling.

And why do y'all keep trying to make this nikka a leader? How many times does he have to say he's nobody's leader :dead:
I'm n9t making him anyone. I'm pointing out a fake nikkas. :yeshrug:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm n9t making him anyone. I'm pointing out a fake nikkas. :yeshrug:

what makes him fake exactly? because he sells stuff for money? You have failed to prove that he's fake, especially considering he does more for the black community with his own dollars than a Jay-Z does, who's worth a helluva lot more than Tariq is.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what makes him fake exactly? because he sells stuff for money? You have failed to prove that he's fake, especially considering he does more for the black community with his own dollars than a Jay-Z does, who's worth a helluva lot more than Tariq is.
What does Tariq do though? Sell dvds and clothes my g?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight. You're saying that he co-sponsored a bill for Jewish reparations, but he doesnt support Jewish reparations?

Holocaust Rail Justice Act (2011 - S. 634)

This was the bill:

A bill to ensure that the courts of the United States may provide an impartial forum for claims brought by United States citizens and others against any railroad organized as a separate legal entity, arising from the deportation of United States citizens and others to Nazi concentration camps on trains owned or operated by such railroad, and by the heirs and survivors of such persons.

Explain why you think he co-sponsored a bill called the Holocaust rail Justice act if he doesn't support Jewish reparation?

Bruh no you did not just re ask me a question I answered in the post you're quoting.

Bernie didn't propose the bill in congress and if you look at the link you posted you can see he co-sponsored it after 17 other people (mainly Dems) a year after it was proposed. FACT: The bill wasn't his idea.

As to why he supported it, ask him yourself. but there can be plenty of reasons why outside of just insinuating he thinks less of black folks. jews have a knack for getting their way and keeping their hands in ppls pockets to ensure they do so. Plus lets not act like there wouldn't be pushback if he did openly support reparations during his presidential campaign. He would jeopardize his entire run for a bill that wouldn't make it through congress in the first place

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bruh no you did not just re ask me a question I answered in the post you're quoting.

Bernie didn't propose the bill in congress and if you look at the link you posted you can see he co-sponsored it after 17 other people (mainly Dems) a year after it was proposed. FACT: The bill wasn't his idea.

As to why he supported it, ask him yourself. but there can be plenty of reasons why outside of just insinuating he thinks less of black folks. jews have a knack for getting their way and keeping their hands in ppls pockets to ensure they do so.

Hold up, are you saying the reason he may have supported the bill was because the Jews made him do it :dahell:?

Plus lets not act like there wouldn't be pushback if he did openly support reparations during his presidential campaign. He would jeopardize his entire run for a bill that wouldn't make it through congress in the first place

No shyt there would be push back. Any legislation to benefit black people receives massive pushback, just like there was push back for the Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, Fair Housing Act, and Affirmative Action.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh he posts his checks up huh? Shocking

so what? that's a strawman reason to hate on him. it's called transparency...if he's taking donations from people through his organization, and using those funds justifiably, he should post them.

you're being obtuse just to push an untrue narrative.