Tariq out here trying to finish what Cochran started...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well there you have it. :pachaha: you have no interest in black progression. So the idea of black people coming together with a clear agenda and making shyt happens bothers you. I don't understand why you're even in this thread :heh:

You have zero solutions , all you're doing is distracting and derailing the thread :snoop:
Bless you too my brotha

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
so before. not to cape but it may not have even been his idea. I do understand if folks take exception to the incident in general but to hang it over his head now :manny:

What :dahell:

How was it not his idea when he CO sponsored the bill

And you're definitely caping if youre ok with him pushing for legislation for his own people, and telling black people to basically kick rocks.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Look at him popping shyt about bill Gates and those kids. If that was a wealthy black man he wouldn't have said shyt.

Black progression isn't bad it's just not the goal of mine. Human progression is the goal.

I'm not getting into solutions on here. Unlike Y'all I don't trust every black person.

This dude here :heh:

You should have said that to begin with so I wouldn't have wasted time thinking you weren't trolling.

And why do y'all keep trying to make this nikka a leader? How many times does he have to say he's nobody's leader :dead:

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Look at him popping shyt about bill Gates and those kids. If that was a wealthy black man he wouldn't have said shyt.

Black progression isn't bad it's just not the goal of mine. Human progression is the goal.

I'm not getting into solutions on here. Unlike Y'all I don't trust every black person.

c00n ALERT... @ThreeLetterAgency you got that .GIF ready...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my point. He supports reparations for Jews but doesn't support reparations for black people. Are you ok with that :patrice:?

lol @ the subtle shift in gears. you should try out journalism or politics yourself

Fact is politicians support/sign off on plenty of shyt that may or may not reflect their real interests for the sake of their supporters/lobbyists. For example I don't think obama cares THAT much about gay people as much as his legislation would make you think. It'd be a little different if he proposed it himself.

As for the loaded question at the end, I'm okay with nobody at all getting reparations at this point. :manny: I already told you how I felt about jews getting them a few post ago slick, good try

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:childplease: calm your hyper militant ass down, I use "yall" all the damn time and I'm blacker than 90% of this damn board.
Okay, whatever yalls say.
full