Tariq Nasheed vs Fresh n Fit n Tommy

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
this makes no sense, but OK breh:beli:

Let me break it down to because you clearly are functionally retarded.

sugar and shyt, are two different things

so someone handing you shyt (FBA/ADOS) and telling you it's sugar (Reparations) is what that means.

But the fact you can't grasp a simple concept like that is exactly why you claim ADOS/FBA

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Let me break it down to because you clearly are functionally retarded.

sugar and shyt, are two different things

so someone handing you shyt (FBA/ADOS) and telling you it's sugar (Reparations) is what that means.

But the fact you can't grasp a simple concept like that is exactly why you claim ADOS/FBA
zero sense

i was on my "fba" lineage based shyt years before tariq. Many on this board was

you never gave the concept of ethnicity a hard look, you were happy and content just being "regular black" and this whole fba shyt is "making things up" and starting trebah-to you, dont lie :mjlol:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
zero sense

you never gave the concept of ethnicity a hard look, you were happy and content just being "regular black" and this whole fba shyt is "making things up" and starting trebah-to you, dont lie :mjlol:

:russell:like I said, nothing you say holds any weight, let alone interests.

You might need this

@ThrobbingHood don't be like your father your whole life, be a man, I'm right here.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
He was pretty clear about his stance on the Jews and their white supremacists who stay on code with non-Jewish white supremacists when it comes to anti-Black racism.

The right wing tethers in the video claim Tariq gets his money from the left wing Zionists.
Which one, if there even is one, is it, friend?:sas1:

He wasn’t clear at all. He starting Juelzing and all the hairline jokes stopped when the Jews were brought up.

And he tried to say that Jews are white so I didn’t need to specifically call them out. Then Tommy said “if we’re supposed delineate between Africans and FBA, why shouldn’t we delineate between Jews and whites?” :sas2:

Tariq avoided that question and changed the subject with the quickness. Looks like we found Tariq’s Achilles heel. :sas1:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He wasn’t clear at all. He starting Juelzing and all the hairline jokes stopped when the Jews were brought up.

And he tried to say that Jews are white so I didn’t need to specifically call them out. Then Tommy said “if we’re supposed delineate between Africans and FBA, why shouldn’t we delineate between Jews and whites?” :sas2:

Tariq avoided that question and changed the subject with the quickness. Looks like we found Tariq’s Achilles heel. :sas1:
There are white Jews and white supremacist Jews. white Supremacist Jews practice white supremacy and anti-Black racism just like the white supremacists Myron & Sneeko champion and admire, friend.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
zero sense

I'm pretty sure that poster's African based on his past posts.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Tariq point on Jewish race being considered negro is listed
When the one guy read the passage from Mein Kamf and they all started stumbling "well that's not exactly what he said" was pretty funny. Just a panel of retards, who would make up a random fact and be like "what! are stupid? You didn't know that bro".
No one knew that cause ya'll just made that up.
:stopitslime:

Last edited: